NFL Week 1

Vic Mackey

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Gotta love it. I'm not a Houston fan, but they should kick the rocks about acquiring him. He's been solid every time he's been on the field since at least last season. 

Houston Texans suck I hope all Texas players steer clear of that clusterfuck. They lost me at skipping on VY.

Just now, Zavala said:

Houston Texans suck I hope all Texas players steer clear of that clusterfuck. They lost me at skipping on VY.

I kind of agree with this, but the past is the past. Mario Williams turned out to be good, so it's a wash. I'd just like to see MB get a try as a starter, no matter the team. We could use him in Tampa in the worst way. 

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

All that Browns hype and they get smashed at home by a mediocre at best Titans team. Poor Browns fans lol. Had to expect them to look better than this today.

Lots of Mackovickian thinking with these new-age OCs. Case in point: Cleveland has netted 5.8 yards per carry--a very effective average, especially when you've got a relatively inexperienced quarterback and an offensive line that struggles with protection.

Yet Mayfield has aired it out 36 times today ... versus only 16 rushes.

Not that I mind seeing that douchenozzle fail. ;) 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I kind of agree with this, but the past is the past. Mario Williams turned out to be good, so it's a wash. I'd just like to see MB get a try as a starter, no matter the team. We could use him in Tampa in the worst way. 

David Carr turned out to be suck. Then Schuab the next year turned out to be suck. Wasted Andre Johnson HOF career with a shit show at QB. A mobile QB like Vince could've helped with that piss poor O line, plus he's from Houston. Instead he got Jeff Fisher'ed.

Now they are gonna stick with buttchin at coach and GM until he burns it completely to the ground. They kept Kubiak, who said he didn't want Payton Manning, then left to go to Denver with him....

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

David Carr turned out to be suck. Then Schuab the next year turned out to be suck. Wasted Andre Johnson HOF career with a shit show at QB. A mobile QB like Vince could've helped with that piss poor O line, plus he's from Houston. Instead he got Jeff Fisher'ed.

Now they are gonna stick with buttchin at coach and GM until he burns it completely to the ground. They kept Kubiak, who said he didn't want Payton Manning, then left to go to Denver with him....

Oh shit, completely forgot about Schaub. What a waste of a paycheck. I think Vince would have Houston in contention every year, but fucking Fisher, Fisher'd him. I never expected Carr to do shit, but yeah, they should have drafted VY. Even with the retard holding him back he still managed to win. 

27 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

All that Browns hype and they get smashed at home by a mediocre at best Titans team. Poor Browns fans lol. Had to expect them to look better than this today.

One of the benefits of sucking for so long is that I'm pretty much inoculated to disappointment.  Today was nothing but a thang.