10.7.19 Coach Herman press conference Noon

bigup2dahorns

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

Has Herman announced the Kirk Johnson is out for the year yet?  Saw him get some snaps on Saturday...no way he made it out injury-free. 

Know it's a joke but FUCK this bad karma shit for Kirko.  Dude helped us in WVU game, and hope he's healthy for rest of the season.

Hook 'em  Kirko!!! 🤘

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Know it's a joke but FUCK this bad karma shit for Kirko.  Dude helped us in WVU game, and hope he's healthy for rest of the season.

Hook 'em  Kirko!!! 🤘

I actually thought he hit the hole pretty hard on his first two runs.  He brings more of a punch than any other RB on the roster.

• Like 1

Kirk didnrun hard. He hit the hole and defenders with an angry pissed off ive waited a decade for this anger. Had some speed and pop too. I’d love nothing more than for him to just run face rape on BlowU. No one had any film on hip except pop Warner. If he showed up and did 150-200 angry running the world would lose its shit.  That’s what I want. 

I also wish someone had to balls to ask TH why the fuck the game plan sucked dick with butthole in the 3rd qtr and why he refuses to step on anyone’s throats