6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

18 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Do his subscribers know that one of his best sources is perroni?

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Hamm has a subscription and just feed them recycled info. It’s sad. 

Jesus, that is glorious. And sad. But mostly glorious.

12 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

That looks like a Hitler Youth trifecta if I ever saw one. And those fucking names. Jesus. Those kids were destined to end up in therapy, someone's bottom bitch in prison, or both. Right now it's looking like both. 

52 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Wait, these motherfuckers have personal jizz jars?  

I, er, um....no words.

And how on earth do they carry it around with them? Surely busting on roadkill is not a premeditated act .... right? 

7 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Dog+suspects.jpg

There's just too much going on here to really capture in one post. The one on the left looks disturbingly pleased with himself. I wonder how many dead animals he raped before they finally caught him? There's definitely going to be an episode of Mindhunter based on that kid sometime in the (near) future.

Pretty sure the one on the right has more than a couple of extra chromosomes - which would make sense, given the way their admission "standards" are these days.

What was the phase Scipio used back in November 2011? "Paramilitary Thalidomide babies," right? I really don't think you can sum it up any better than that. 

Just so we're clear, I've seen most of this...

But how does this fucking lunatic reconcile Jimbo leaving Florida State and a lot of administration and booster ire, shit talking from the remaining FSU kids, the program trending downward under his watch, and her alleged love of Florida State as a program while at the same time thinking Jimbo Fisher is a Golden Calf who doesn't fart or shit? Is she basically she basically a one woman personification of Hookem 247 posters, but for FSU?

Fuck, I think I answered my own question with terrifying ramifications I'm not prepared to fully absorb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

This woman is off the rails. Fitlumps mom?

Speaking of Voldemort, I was in Austin this past weekend and looking for a place to watch the MLR semifinals with my kids.  Called Little Woodrow's in the TechRidge area and I was told that kids weren't allowed there anymore, because some mom drove off drunk with her daughter in the car.  I just knew.

• Like 1