West Virginia @ TCU - 3:15 ESPN

El Diablo

5 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Yes they do suck. I know you have no love for WV but I'd like to see them win just because fuck Toad. Regional hatred is real.

I can't share your desire for that, but I understand where you stand.

Yesterday we went to friend's in Oakmont for dinner. The brother of The Woman of the House played at WVU in the 70s. His brother put on YouTube the 1976 Hoopies vs Pitt game. I sat, politely after dinner, and took all the venom WVU folks/grads/fans could spew.

They are a good family, but as I was leaving, before the game was finished I told the daughter, who happens to be a HUGE WVU fanatic, to let me know who wins the game.

In my Hierarchy Of Hate the Nambly Lions of Crappy Valley are #1. WVU & Notre Dame are tied at #2. The only way I would root for WVU is if they were playing the Nitters. The only way I'd root for Notre dame is if they were playing the Nitters.

WVU v Notre Dame is a game I root for the meteor. I'd even root for Alabama v State Pen, Notre Dame or the Hoopies.

That being said, I do think WVU hired a good coach.