Formula One 2020

wood

56 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

I think Mazepin ends up somewhere because of the boatloads of cash that comes with him.

Maybe Haas, maybe Williams.

KMag should go to Indy, that would suit him well I think.

Yeah, probably. Haas would do well to sign Perez if they can, esp alongside a rookie, and he brings a ton of Telmex cash as well. They seem to always be trying to understand their car, and having two rookies isn't gonna help in that regard.

I think I saw where KMag said he's interested in IndyCar. He's probably better suited for that or sportscars than F1 imho.

Edited by wood

I too saw a headline that KMag had his sights on Indy after F1. I think he'd be a good elbows out driver there.

I'd like to see Perez at RBR too or maybe Russell if he is indeed out at Williams.

Looking forward to this weekend. Track seems to have some nice elevation change and what seems like a super long DRS zone.

drs.png

26 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah who fucking knows with Masi. They sure didn't at the Nurburgring.

Yeah that was... different.  In general I'm okay as long as it's applied evenly to everyone, but sometimes the safety really becomes a factor.  No idea if that would apply at T1 of this weekend's track since I'm not really familiar with it, other than some Top Gear stuff that gets filmed there every so often.

8 hours ago, Updawg said:

So does this mean haas is sticking around? Or is that still up in the air

They signed the Concorde Agreement, so they'll be around for at least a little while...probably til Haas sells out.

Edited by wood