Week 15 Cowboys v Rams: Wade Delivers the Garrett Death Blow

Junior Miller

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I will say this. It’s pretty absurd that it would even be an option to kick both halves based on your wording after winning the coin toss. In what scenario would anyone ever want to kick both halves lol?

Dont get me wrong, you learn this shit the moment you’re named a captain in middle school and high school football, but still? Why would that even be an option?

I can't see any reason.  the only possibly outside reason ever would be if the wind was so bad you wanted to make sure that you had the wind at the end of first half and end of game.  the weather could be so god awful that there is no way and offense can move the ball and you get immediate field position advantage.

Lol This game is just ridiculous. This team should be playing for playoff seeding and wrapping up the division with a win today. What the fuck happened these last few weeks?

Yep. They played like this last against the Eagles. Maybe the Lions? But where the fuck was it the last few weeks? This inconsistency is such so infuriating

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol This game is just ridiculous. This team should be playing for playoff seeding and wrapping up the division with a win today. What the fuck happened these last few weeks?

jason garrett is the head coach.  we've got 2 more games. plenty of time to garrett this up.  certainly didn't expect this so he must have done something right this week.

This the shit I’m always talking about. They never make that play. Knock that ball out. Or don’t allow the fucking play to happen in the first place by being aware they might even do it.

Fire the ST coach now. Don’t event wait till the end of the game.

41 minutes ago, Drew said:

This team. The one today. Can beat anyone they play.

Too bad we probably won’t see it again. Or we’ll see it next week to seal the East. Then it’ll go away again.

What you're actually seeing is the Rams having a bad day. They'd lose to Miami today. Dallas sucks and will suck with RHJ as HC.Good teams having bad days happens. It makes shitty teams look good. Don't fool yourself. 

What you're actually seeing is the Rams having a bad day. They'd lose to Miami today. Dallas sucks and will suck with RHJ as HC.Good teams having bad days happens. It makes shitty teams look good. Don't fool yourself. 

Stop it. Everyone knows this team CAN be really good. They just haven’t been for half a damned season.

It’s more the cowboys today than the rams. Cmon man.

And I’m glad the defense is being aggressive still. Bringing the house on 4th down