Week 15 Cowboys v Rams: Wade Delivers the Garrett Death Blow

Junior Miller

That’s one thing I’ll never understand about Brett Maher, for as long as I live. Kai Forbath has HALF the leg that Maher has, but if you kick it right and you’re an NFL caliber kicker, you should be able to kick a touchback basically every time. I know he fucked up the first kick, but Maher had no excuse for not kicking touchbacks every time.

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Where the fuck has this team been the last few weeks? Maybe a byproduct of getting 10 days off?

Byproduct of Garrett knowing he's done and just saying what the fuck let's open things up. What they shoulda been doing all along, but he's too much of a pussy. When they're willing to play on the edge they're a better team. I'd bet any amount that every time they've looked like shit it's because Garrett has reigned them in. 

Edited by Mo Horn

Also this was expected right? When the cowboys are flying high they do stupid shit and don’t show up for weeks. When their back is against the wall or we expect them to look horrible they actually play well.

Garett is gone no matter what. Fix the consistency

walt's make up for the coin flip.  even though it was the correct call, its easy to avoid calling it.  my guess is he knows there is auido of dak saying defer.  Cowboys win and no one cares.

one guy is supposed talk during the flip. 

they had an out because too many guys saying "kick", "kick that way", "defense".  EVERYTHING but "Defer" or "we want the ball" until Dak finally says defer.

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

walt's make up for the coin flip.  even though it was the correct call, its easy to avoid calling it.  my guess is he knows there is auido of dak saying defer.  Cowboys win and no one cares.

one guy is supposed talk during the flip. 

they had an out because too many guys saying "kick", "kick that way", "defense".  EVERYTHING but "Defer" or "we want the ball" until Dak finally says defer.

I will say this. It’s pretty absurd that it would even be an option to kick both halves based on your wording after winning the coin toss. In what scenario would anyone ever want to kick both halves lol?

Dont get me wrong, you learn this shit the moment you’re named a captain in middle school and high school football, but still? Why would that even be an option?

Edited by youdunnf'dup