Tom Brady’s future

closetohumping

Tom Brady’s future  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Where will he play?

• New england
    • Somewhere else

IDK, I like Romo.  I don't see Tom being great at this.

I enjoy Romo and how he’s changed analysis to understanding game plans and telling us what is actually being seen by the QB. I like Collinsworth as he doesn’t pull punches. I will miss Al Michaels on Sunday nights. Brady will be paired with their 1 for the Sunday afternoon game. I think he will do fine.
I will be watching the Peyton Eli show on ten Monday nights; wish they’d do the whole season.

14 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I enjoy Romo and how he’s changed analysis to understanding game plans and telling us what is actually being seen by the QB. I like Collinsworth as he doesn’t pull punches. I will miss Al Michaels on Sunday nights. Brady will be paired with their 1 for the Sunday afternoon game. I think he will do fine.
I will be watching the Peyton Eli show on ten Monday nights; wish they’d do the whole season.

Romo isn't doing a damn thing that hasn't been done before.  He called a few plays during his first few games and everybody went crazy.  Guess what, he's supposed to be able to do that.  He played the game and now he sits with the offensive and defensive coordinators during the week and watches practice.  I'd be surprised if he didn't recognize formations and tendencies.  I'm not sure why Romo gets credit for things that have been done for the last 40+ years, but oh well.  His voice is grating and he gets excited at odd times and in the middle of his sentences.  I think Brady will be better than Romo on Day 1.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I think so too. You have to believe he is sitting on some great stories.

He's also kind of an asshole. And a hot head. I think once he's retired and beyond the greatest ever and not giving a fuck he'll be more likely to open up and shoot the shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's also kind of an asshole. And a hot head. I think once he's retired and beyond the greatest ever and not giving a fuck he'll be more likely to open up and shoot the shit.

You should watch some of the sideline videos of Troy Aikman.  Brady has always done exactly what a franchise QB should do.  Being an asshole from time to time is part of the job.  The best ones choose the right moments to do it. 

14 hours ago, Hate said:

Romo isn't doing a damn thing that hasn't been done before.  He called a few plays during his first few games and everybody went crazy.  Guess what, he's supposed to be able to do that.  He played the game and now he sits with the offensive and defensive coordinators during the week and watches practice.  I'd be surprised if he didn't recognize formations and tendencies.  I'm not sure why Romo gets credit for things that have been done for the last 40+ years, but oh well.  His voice is grating and he gets excited at odd times and in the middle of his sentences.  I think Brady will be better than Romo on Day 1.

Exactly. Romo is annoying as fuck and screams like a little girl throughout the game. Can not stand his voice at all. People lost their minds when he predicted plays up in the booth right when he started. Wow, big fucking deal. Any person who played football can do the same thing. Especially the QB position. They choose not to because it gets annoying. Romo did it because he is pompous and wants everyone to know how smart he is.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

if there is a more recent thread, please bump it, this was the first search result....

with brady coming to the deathstar on sunday, it's time to circle the date....

thursday night, 31 October 2024

on that night Brady will be 47 years and 89 days old

why is that important?

on 14 December 74, George Blanda thew his last TD pass (to Cliff Branch, as part of a Saturday Night ABC MNF-crewed win over the Cowboys)

on that night Blanda was 47 years and 88 days old

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

if there is a more recent thread, please bump it, this was the first search result....

why is that important?

on 14 December 74, George Blanda thew his last TD pass (to Cliff Branch, as part of a Saturday Night ABC MNF-crewed win over the Cowboys)

What might be forgotten is Blanda also kicked FGs in addition to being QB.

12 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

why is that important?

Brady won’t make it that long. It sounds like Gisele may file the divorce papers any day now after he unretired for this season. The Bucs have a shit OL and it could get ugly. I hope I’m wrong, and Gronk comes back to slam Buds. 

Brady won’t make it that long. It sounds like Gisele may file the divorce papers any day now after he unretired for this season. The Bucs have a shit OL and it could get ugly. I hope I’m wrong, and Gronk comes back to slam Buds. 

I think Brady really fucked up with Gisele. What will that do to his season?