Tom Brady’s future

closetohumping

Tom Brady’s future  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Where will he play?

• New england
    • Somewhere else

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I didn't like his "And about 40% of people still don't think we won" comment at the White House last year.  Very disrespectful.  Worse than kneeling, IMO.  F Tom Brady.

You serious Clark? Disrespectful to who? I actually thought it was kinda funny, at least by Tom Brady being funny standards.

• Like 1

i guess people hated him because he's so perfect, superhuman, defies nature. We wish we were him and the jealousy takes over.  He did everything right. 

Man, walking away from $25 million isn't easy and he's got at least 2 years in the tank.  Reminds me of MJ and 1998 but Tom isn't coming back.

Was thinking if Antonio Brown was there, they'd win it all no doubt, undefeated with him this year. Tom would still go, that scenario at the top.

Sad day, we won't see this ever again in our lifetime.

29 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I don’t think there’s a lot of Colin cowherd fans but to him he left because he was on top which is good for his fitness venture and because the team wasn’t very focused and he’s just sick of it

Who knows if that’s a thread in his decision but the guy is successful because of attributes most other successful people have: he is incredibly attuned to the situation around him as how it influences his performance, he’s focused and he’s driven. If there are guys in the NFL who work harder than him from top to bottom of their game season in/season out, there aren’t many. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Kind of bullshit, but love this stat from the end of last season -

Percentage-wise, Tom Brady is more likely to make a Super Bowl every time he starts an NFL season than Steph Curry is likely to make his next 3-point attempt..

Edited by Ignatius
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Yeah, I noticed the NYT didn’t jump on board like everyone else (they actually make their own calls) and had a quote from Brady’s agent saying there is no announcement. None of this came from the official Brady camp and the TB12 tweet has been deleted (I’m sure someone got their ass chewed). He wanted to wait until after the SB to clarify his future, but Schefter had to be “first.” I suspect the retirement will happen, and I doubt a “Fuck Adam Schefter” chip on his shoulder is enough to make him change his mind on something so important, but let’s hang up and listen…

2 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

I’m ok with this. Time for his wife to take over the income stream.

She's been making more than Tom in annual income every year since before she even met him.  She's still apparently making almost $40M a year now.  She herself is worth almost a half billion.  Tom has done pretty well in his life... all of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radical Larry said:

I hope he comes back for another season just to spite Schefter.

I hope he teams up with Marshawn Lynch and alternate calling Monday night games with the Manning boys.

Give Brady open bar, please.

3 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Kind of bullshit, but love this stat from the end of last season -

Percentage-wise, Tom Brady is more likely to make a Super Bowl every time he starts an NFL season than Steph Curry is likely to make his next 3-point attempt..

Not a Yankees fan but also like this one…

Mariano Rivera has pitched in more postseason game than any pitcher ever. There are more men who have walked on the moon (12) than men who have scored an earned run off of Rivera in the postseason (11)….

• Like 2