Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Reddit manipulates the market but wtf can the SEC do?  Anyone can research what stocks are the most heavily shorted.  Post that shit on Reddit and team up with a few thousand buddies to squeeze the short sellers to death.  Profit.  
I’ll be in on these from now on.  Good rule of thumb - if you think the stock purchase you’re about to make is asinine...buy twice as much.  
By all means, SEC, please investigate GME. This squeeze happened due to naked short selling by hedge funds. It got so out of control that there were literally more shares shorted than there were existing shares by 40%.

A bunch of hedge funds got their naked positions dunked on and now people are crying manipulation. Please.
  • Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Reddit manipulates the market but wtf can the SEC do?  Anyone can research what stocks are the most heavily shorted.  Post that shit on Reddit and team up with a few thousand buddies to squeeze the short sellers to death.  Profit.  
I’ll be in on these from now on.  Good rule of thumb - if you think the stock purchase you’re about to make is asinine...buy twice as much.  

I had a $50 GME call with today as an expiration, pulled out when I made about 150% on Monday. I am dumb. 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

I've got a buy on FPVD at .006. Doesn't look like it's gonna make it that low, though ... 

I had a 0.05 buy haha.  The one I kick myself over is ABML, it’s gone on an Alpp like tear and I just didn’t feel great about it.  What’s the opposite of FOMO?

I did get in on TLSS which seems like a decent play, and I am going to try to ride it to 0.1 before I climb off.

I had a $50 GME call with today as an expiration, pulled out when I made about 150% on Monday. I am dumb. 
If you think that sucks, they never extended out the call strike prices for today's expiry earlier in the week and GME closed above $65. The highest strike for options was 60 for today. That means literally every open option interest on the board for today was ITM. Anyone who sold naked calls for today that didn't close has to cover on Monday.

End of show.

I think the best news announced was App is already in beta and launching in Feb in 40 countries, with expanded 

Worst news was that Humbl Financial won't be available in the US.

Missing news was an update about the name change, but according to the timeline it's still on track in Q1 and I would think they would get it done before the app launch with all the branding going into Humbl

I need to find and read that shareholder letter

Let’s go tsnp.  I have a small position with 10000 shares but this is fun.

Is this going to be an international Venmo?  Because PayPal sucks hairy sacks.  My brother works overseas and hates PayPal.  I’d love to use something like Humbl to pay overseas but if it’s not allowed in the us that will hurt.

• Like 1

Let’s go tsnp.  I have a small position with 10000 shares but this is fun.

Is this going to be an international Venmo?  Because PayPal sucks hairy sacks.  My brother works overseas and hates PayPal.  I’d love to use something like Humbl to pay overseas but if it’s not allowed in the us that will hurt.

I'm about the same. Been lurking in this thread for a while and decided to jump in and see what happens. Watching all the green has been fun! How long are we riding this train?

9 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I think I've officially decided to hold for longterm gains like I decided with ALPP. My original ALPP shares reach maturity in March, I was a tiny $3.4k account back then only started with my stimulus on this all OTC experiment. Lost $1k the first trade, now am up $150k.

Now that's how you stimulate the mfing economy right there. 

• Like 1

End of show.
I think the best news announced was App is already in beta and launching in Feb in 40 countries, with expanded 
Worst news was that Humbl Financial won't be available in the US.
Missing news was an update about the name change, but according to the timeline it's still on track in Q1 and I would think they would get it done before the app launch with all the branding going into Humbl
I need to find and read that shareholder letter
TSNP/HMBL Shareholder Letter
https://global-uploads.webflow.com/5f29edcccc8a2a029f37475a/600b6060eba146336b6b6d53_HUMBL%20Shareholder%20Letter%20PDF.pdf

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, chikin23 said:

I'm about the same. Been lurking in this thread for a while and decided to jump in and see what happens. Watching all the green has been fun! How long are we riding this train?

Jumped in early December and have had fun with this. Patiently awaiting @RCRanger03's next micro stonk and sending him some booze.

th?id=OIP.ANHIIxlrAPTaKk0UqMSzVgHaHm&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Like 2

I’ve been swing trading ALPP since selling all my shares at its first peak in the high $3 range. I got greedy and missed my last dip limit order by one penny, downside of not watching the market all day. It’s been going up steadily since. It sucks watching it sail away but I’m hopeful it comes back for me as I attempt to hold strong and not chase.

Jumped in early December and have had fun with this. Patiently awaiting [mention=862]RCRanger03[/mention]'s next micro stonk and sending him some booze.
th?id=OIP.ANHIIxlrAPTaKk0UqMSzVgHaHm&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

I'll be back on the trail for new stonks once I get past some of these early Feb catalysts. Probably going to liquidate all or at least half SNVP at the point of finding a good one if it hasn't reinstated by then. If it has ill use the profits.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1