Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Just now, Blotto said:

its insane what that stock has done. I have no idea why, but that's enough reason for me to steer clear of this one (long or short).

Was trying to get a wire into my trading account so I could buy some puts on it while it was still moving up.  Now I'm pissed that the wire hasn't gone through yet.  

33 minutes ago, Blotto said:

FPVD taking it in the nuts now on high volume. Anybody know why? 

Lou Kerner was supposed to be a trigger to change FPVD into BIGT nothing has been done and people are taking their profits.

7 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Xmet broke into the .0009s.

XMET 25M on Bid at .0009 is a good sign, but was hoping not to break support at .001, which is the value level set for the illegally issued shares  described in the 8k. Possible

In a show of stonking solidarity know that I've lost over $50k in value on my account since last week from (mostly ALPP and XMET also BRRN and OWUV not holding up) and have locked up my outstanding capital, so currently just twiddling my thumbs...

• Hook 'Em 1

I know I'm not the only one on FRSX. Up today so far 84% on news that a wholly owned subsidiary is working with a major Japanese manufacturer on an accident prevention system.  Can't figure out who it is, "multi billion dollar global vehicle manufacturer" kinda narrows it down though.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Added another 1,000 ALPP in the last 5 minutes of the session, because #stonklife and I firmly believe that the NASDAQ listing brings a lot of buyers to this and it goes to $5+

Shit it almost hit $5 when they were just tweeting about NASDAQ. Have to think it gets back to that once it's official. We shall see though.

6 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Shit it almost hit $5 when they were just tweeting about NASDAQ. Have to think it gets back to that once it's official. We shall see though.

I've got a raging internal debate with myself about putting a pretty massive bet on ALPP at these levels, hoping for a quick bump and some profit-taking. @stonklife. 

Edited by capnamerca

New ALPP Video, not a ton there mostly 2020 review but Quotes to note:  
- 2021 projected 40 - 50 M in Revs without any  further acquisitions. (10k for ALPP is going to be very interesting. I hope some of their note holders converted on this run)

- Actively pursuing more acquisitions, 3 in focus which would raise the projected income as high as 100M

6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

TSNP / HMBL is live-testing and then pulling down additional pages to the website as we speak. Looks like at least 1 announcement on the 1/22 conference call will be their Block30 ETF (which they teased on the last call) They've changed all the trademarks from Block30 to HumblFinancial

original_273145894.thumb.png.74518cb648c4872ccd6689bee8b895a3.png

sell the news!

After the crazy profitable run in December it’s a little bit of a letdown to tread water but I increased the number of Alpp shares I own by selling high and buying back, plus made decent money on NK.

Major positions now are 

ALPP at 2.75

TSNP at 0.15

UUUU at 4 (stinker so far as opposed to stonk)

NK at 12.75

I sold FPVD too soon at 0.003, but say la vee.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

New ALPP Video, not a ton there mostly 2020 review but Quotes to note:  
- 2021 projected 40 - 50 M in Revs without any  further acquisitions. (10k for ALPP is going to be very interesting. I hope some of their note holders converted on this run)

- Actively pursuing more acquisitions, 3 in focus which would raise the projected income as high as 100M

Well, consider me gruntled.

11 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

It tanked today and was down almost 10% at one point. I wonder if the sell the news people got it wrong.

5 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

@Harrison Stafford When we selling

NK is up 3.12 in AH at 17.90.  We >might< consider selling some shares in the 20’s.  Will let you know.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Was trying to get a wire into my trading account so I could buy some puts on it while it was still moving up.  Now I'm pissed that the wire hasn't gone through yet.  

I wouldn’t be too sad yet. Melvin capital has 5.4mm shares worth of 15p expiring Friday per their last 13F. Maybe they covered it all today but the short float as of Dec 31 was something like 100%. I won’t be surprised if the squeeze isn’t over and more short positions get their faces ripped off tomorrow 

my only regret was being too big a pussy to buy options and sticking to shares on this one

Edited by 936horn

4 hours ago, 936horn said:

I wouldn’t be too sad yet. Melvin capital has 5.4mm shares worth of 15p expiring Friday per their last 13F. Maybe they covered it all today but the short float as of Dec 31 was something like 100%. I won’t be surprised if the squeeze isn’t over and more short positions get their faces ripped off tomorrow 

my only regret was being too big a pussy to buy options and sticking to shares on this one

I ended up making a quick 25% on some weekly 30 strike puts yesterday afternoon.  Closed it out and see what can be done today. 

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

I ended up making a quick 25% on some weekly 30 strike puts yesterday afternoon.  Closed it out and see what can be done today. 

Looks like a good move right now, another gap up this morning. Insanity. Puts looking very tempting today

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

I gotta feeling that TSNP is going to begin another fomo run soon... 1 week til the conference call and the ticker is buzzing PM

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What is your feeling on an exit point?  Or are you in such high cotton you’re just going to let it ride?

15 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

NK is up 3.12 in AH at 17.90.  We >might< consider selling some shares in the 20’s.  Will let you know.

Damn.  Serious seller regret right now watching this one rocket.  I kept only half and wish I would have checked in before selling.

Edited by Hefeweizen
Fuck Tom Herman

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

What is your feeling on an exit point?  Or are you in such high cotton you’re just going to let it ride?

I'm holding most of it long for year minimum, treating it like I did ALPP. I've doubled my position since it started going down after the last CC which brought my position average up from .0198 to .14 . I might sell some of those newer shares on another FOMO run, but nothing out of my original core

Speaking of more ALPP news. They keep mentioning their EV customers, but never have said any by name. Now that they have a Spencer Gore and the two other TESLA founders on board via Vayu, Elon needs to make it official haha

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Woof. Was looking at buying in on todays dip too.

I escaped with a couple hundo profit on shares after my calls tanked. Not enough balls to short it though with this market idiocy

Also makes sense eose was pumping pr out like crazy lately ahead of that slam piece

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Damn.  Serious seller regret right now watching this one rocket.  I kept only half and wish I would have checked in before selling.

With any stock I recommend, you're always welcome to PM me before taking any action.  NK has a boat load of trials going on.  Success in something as hard as pancreatic cancer breeds confidence in their approach.  I've more than doubled my money with NK and am not selling.

1 hour ago, bluto said:

EOSE is a disruptor of current monopolies and will get slammed because of it.  I sold half my position yesterday at 28.39.  The stock had doubled since December 18th and my unit cost was 14.43, so taking some profit was prudent.  Having said that,  I still believe in the company and if the stock dips under 22.95, I'll increase my position.