Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

A distant relative of mine was Indian. Feather.
Hahaha you’re full of shit Pocahontas! Go get in your teepee and smoke your pipe you fucking stupid dirty redskin!
Fine, here’s proof of exactly what I claimed.
Hahaha you’re still full of shit Pocahontas!!

Weird argument.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF does that mean?

Really? Ok, I’ll explain. It means that during Warren’s tenure, Harvard claims to have a Native American woman in its senior ranks, and such statistics were based on how an individual described themself. So, your assertion appears to be incorrect. 

Just now, Chrispy said:

Really? Ok, I’ll explain. It means that during Warren’s tenure, Harvard claims to have a Native American woman in its senior ranks, and such statistics were based on how an individual described themself. So, your assertion appears to be incorrect. 

So what percentage is the cutoff?

Half? Quarter? Eighth?

Do you have to "look" like the ethnicity you claim?

What say the wypipo who decide these things?

Crispy is Surly's CGM (Chief Goal Post Mover).

Says Harvard PROMOTED Warren as Native American...provides a link that clearly states that Warren TOLD Harvard she was Native American, not Harvard promoting anything.  Then changes tack to say she should have told them the exact amount of generations between her and the last full-blooded Native American in her family.  Because, you know, that often comes up in conversation.

18 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

And... the US should care about Yemen why? Because it's the moral thing to do? And it's not unanimous that what's happening in Yemen is a genocide.

Rwanda? Cambodia? Darfur? The Yazidis? Rohingyas?

It's all bad, no doubt. But that's not why the US should go to the mat. 

Because the US is arming the KSA.  Was the US selling machetes to the Hutus during the Rwandan genocide?  

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m just glad that for Trumpkin trolls like Chrispy, even a single example of dishonesty is a complete disqualifier, rendering the person who acted dishonestly worthy only of mockery, and making them unsuitable for an office of public trust.

That’s the standard we’re applying, correct? I just want the record to be clear.

God no, I’m hoping she makes a run for 2020. 

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

So what percentage is the cutoff?

Half? Quarter? Eighth?

Do you have to "look" like the ethnicity you claim?

What say the wypipo who decide these things?

Good question, but I think we can all agree that less than 1% is automatic disqualification. 

17 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Well, not 100%, but sure as hell more than .5%. That’s a joke. 

Your orange god claims to be a billionaire many times over. I'm guessing his actual net worth is closer to .5% of his claim. Do you have a problem with that?

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Autocorrect
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Crispy is Surly's CGM (Chief Goal Post Mover).

Says Harvard PROMOTED Warren as Native American...provides a link that clearly states that Warren TOLD Harvard she was Native American, not Harvard promoting anything.  Then changes tack to say she should have told them the exact amount of generations between her and the last full-blooded Native American in her family.  Because, you know, that often comes up in conversation.

Yes, I’m sure Harvard didn’t wear the “Native American woman in their senior ranks badge” with their head held high. They were conned and it’s too bad. 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Is dishonesty a negative for a potential political leader?

Please state the standard that you believe should apply. Please. I had a crappy weekend, I need the laugh.

No, I expect dishonesty. I would just relish a year of her holding up her Ancestry chart to prove her Native American experience, pure comedy gold. 

10 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Your orange god claims to be a billionaire many times over. I'm guessing his actual net worth is closer to .5% of his claim. Do you have a problem with that?

He’s only a millionaire? Well that does it, I’m not voting for him in 2020.

No, I expect dishonesty. I would just relish a year of her holding up her Ancestry chart to prove her Native American experience, pure comedy gold. 

If you expect it, do you think it’s a problem? I mean, why make fun of something that you expect, and don’t find to be a problem?

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

If you expect it, do you think it’s a problem? I mean, why make fun of something that you expect, and don’t find to be a problem?

A problem? No, not particularly for myself. I do think it’s distasteful to mention your unverified ancestry and claim to be a minority under such circumstances, however.

A problem? No, not particularly for myself. I do think it’s distasteful to mention your unverified ancestry and claim to be a minority under such circumstances, however.

How distasteful is it to lie about multiple things every single day? I mean, so we can get an idea of your tastes.

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

So what? People like you don't care if a candidate you support does something distasteful.

Edited by David Dennison

This is now hanging in the White House. what a narcissistic prick. He's much fatter and "oranger" in reality. 

boys.jpg

Pesident Trump’s latest addition to White House decor is a kitschy fantasy painting that shows him relaxing with Republican presidents of the past—an update to a best-selling image commonly found in tourist gift shops and online galleries. 

The artwork, “The Republican Club” by Andy Thomas, could be seen in the background of a photo tweeted by 60 Minutes, which aired an interview with Trump on Sunday night. 

It shows a slimmed-down Trump sandwiched between Presidents Eisenhower and Nixon, directly across from Abraham Lincoln. Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, and both Bushes are also in the imaginary scene. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-hangs-tacky-fantasy-painting-of-himself-with-gop-presidents-in-white-h

Edited by Mapache

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

How distasteful is it to lie about multiple things every single day? I mean, so we can get an idea of your tastes.

It’s distasteful, but it really comes down to our alignment of goals. Trump is a means to an end in many ways. 

This is now hanging in the White House. what a narcissistic prick. He's much fatter an "oranger" in reality. 
boys.jpg
Not sure if anyone in that painting would be at the table other than Trump. Teddy, GHWB, Lincoln and Ike wouldn't be within 10 miles of this monstrosity. Is this by the guy that painted Obama trampling the constitution?