Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Why are you engaging with such an obvious troll?

I think we have different definitions of trolls. Chrispy, Icono, Oatmeal, etc. truly believe what they are saying IMO. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and will argue sincerely with them. Calling them "trolls" gives off the impression that their opinions should be dismissed. I completely disagree. 40% of the electorate are aligned with them. It needs to be addressed head on. 

Why are you engaging with such an obvious troll?

You sound like you’ve never indulged in the Texan pleasure of pissing on an anthill.

He is what he is. He thinks that the ends justify the means, which means he has no standards at all. When you layer on the fact that he’s been completely suckered (he’s oblivious to the numerous poison pills already administered to the economy, and too dumb to realize they are medium-acting, and the pain will be here soon enough), well...like I said, the pleasure of pissing on the ants is not to be discounted.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I think we have different definitions of trolls. Chrispy, Icono, Oatmeal, etc. truly believe what they are saying IMO. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and will argue sincerely with them. Calling them "trolls" gives off the impression that their opinions should be dismissed. I completely disagree. 40% of the electorate are aligned with them. It needs to be addressed head on. 

Oatmeal is not sincere.  He's been wiggling around all over the place.  "Who is Beto?" "I LIKE BETO!" "Yay Kavanaugh!" "Trump is awful" "OMG Warren lied about being an Indian, can't vote for her" "Hmm, don't know about this Beto fella anymore"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

The courts will go right back when Democrats run things and the economy isn't any different than it has been since 2009.

The Donald needs to worry about thrilling non-Republicans. He's not doing that.

Times are really good and that’s an easy sell.

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Oatmeal is not sincere.  He's been wiggling around all over the place.  "Who is Beto?" "I LIKE BETO!" "Yay Kavanaugh!" "Trump is awful" "OMG Warren lied about being an Indian, can't vote for her" "Hmm, don't know about this Beto fella anymore"

You're conflating an inability to think clearly with a lack of sincerity. 

5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So far so good?  Massive deficits/debt? A U.S. that's mocked/loathed internationally?  Fires burning in healtcare/medicine, the environment etc... and this is all good?

That's a fucked-up perspective, dude. 

Those problems started under Trump? News to me.

26 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Icono is the only that fits. Chrispy is GRU employed and Oatmeal is a troll that changes to whatever he thinks will get the most rise out of people.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The real irony is that almost everything Obama was lambasted for is now fuel for the MAGA fire.  National debt, underreported real unemployment numbers, executive overreach, etc.

All BAD!!! when the black man is in the White House.  Now, ignored or INCREDIBLE!

Fucking hypocrites, every last one of them.

lol like Trump would ever give a cent to charity. Reporters need to have the tape cued up when they ask Aunt Lydia about this.
Seriously, is there record of he or his foundation ever donating a sizable amount to anything meaningful?

I’m pretty sure his foundation has spent a lot of money on things that directly benefit him and his family.

An old-fashioned grifter, and the MAGA idiots follow him, grinning all the way.

April. Billy. Gold. Shit never changes.
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Those problems started under Trump? News to me.

Lol.  No R has run up the debt like Dotard.  STFU acting like he’s some financial conservative.  It’s obvious you only like him for the tears he elicits from the other side.  Any actual fiscal conservative is nauseous seeing this sick bastard take the party hostage.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  No R has run up the debt like Dotard.  STFU acting like he’s some financial conservative.  It’s obvious you only like him for the tears he elicits from the other side.  Any actual fiscal conservative is nauseous seeing this sick bastard take the party hostage.  

Other than W and Reagan...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Stick to the economy and he should win.

That's because people are both greedy and shortsighted and will mortgage their children's future in order to a little  more "butter" for themselves today.  Smart people will  convince themselves that things like fracking don't run enormous risks of long-term damage to the environment, for example. 

I had a neighbor once back there in Texas who I knew had a pretty average tech job. His wife was a teacher.  Yet they were living like kings and queens. He was always showing me his new boat or car or bragging about the vacation they were going to take.  I wondered how they could afford all this and thought that she must come from money.  Turned out they'd refinanced their house a couple of times, drove their credit card debt through the roof etc... It all came to a head when they got foreclosed upon.  Now, from his FB posts, they've divorced and he's living in a small rent house in Plano. Plano. 

But for about 6-7 years they were living the life, I'll tell you. 

29 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Icono is the only that fits. Chrispy is GRU employed and Oatmeal is a troll that changes to whatever he thinks will get the most rise out of people.

Nah.  Chrispy is sheeitt.  He uses sheeitt for long diatribes ans chrispy for one liners.  The writing style is otherwise the same.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I never claimed he was a fiscal conservative. I’d love for that to change, but neither party offers such a platform. While liberal hysteria is entertaining at times, I’ve mostly had my fill. 

I never claimed he was a fiscal conservative. I’d love for that to change, but neither party offers such a platform. While liberal hysteria is entertaining at times, I’ve mostly had my fill. 

It is in our enemies’ interest for us to gorge on our seed stock, leaving us fat and holy and talking about today’s glorious prosperity, but leaving us woefully unequipped to thrive during the next cycle.

This interest is shared by the trolls and the MAGA crowd.

Pay attention to that, folks. Tax cuts that take away future tools for our govt to deal with a downturn, shit like that. We’re pouring gas directly into the carburetor, and bragging about how sweet the engine sounds.

The bills will come due. They always do. And we’ll be fucked. But I’m sure that will be Obama’s fault.
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That's because people are both greedy and shortsighted and will mortgage their children's future in order to a little  more "butter" for themselves today.  Smart people will  convince themselves that things like fracking don't run enormous risks of long-term damage to the environment, for example. 

I had a neighbor once back there in Texas who I knew had a pretty average tech job. His wife was a teacher.  Yet they were living like kings and queens. He was always showing me his new boat or car or bragging about the vacation they were going to take.  I wondered how they could afford all this and thought that she must come from money.  Turned out they'd refinanced their house a couple of times, drove their credit card debt through the roof etc... It all came to a head when they got foreclosed upon.  Now, from his FB posts, they've divorced and he's living in a small rent house in Plano. Plano. 

But for about 6-7 years they were living the life, I'll tell you. 

Sorry about your neighbor, sounds like you live in a bad neighborhood. Smart people strive to make their family situation administration proof, at least to the best of their abilities. Your insistence to characterize Trump voters as red necks that could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence will continue to serve your side poorly, so thank you. 

1 hour ago, Mapache said:

This is now hanging in the White House. what a narcissistic prick. He's much fatter and "oranger" in reality. 

boys.jpg

This painting looks about right to me.  Abe is obviously telling a story about how he once beat the shit out of a fat, dumb fucktard back in this childhood.  The other presidents are all in on the joke and Trump has that shit eating grin and has no idea that they are laughing at him.  In the next scene, Abe gets up and beats Trump's ass sideways for fucking being a bitchass.  In the chaos,  W snorts all the coke lines set out for Nixon 

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It is in our enemies’ interest for us to gorge on our seed stock, leaving us fat and holy and talking about today’s glorious prosperity, but leaving us woefully unequipped to thrive during the next cycle.

This interest is shared by the trolls and the MAGA crowd.

Pay attention to that, folks. Tax cuts that take away future tools for our govt to deal with a downturn, shit like that. We’re pouring gas directly into the carburetor, and bragging about how sweet the engine sounds.

The bills will come due. They always do. And we’ll be fucked. But I’m sure that will be Obama’s fault.

http://www.minddisorders.com/Ob-Ps/Paranoid-personality-disorder.html

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

I didn’t actually read her chart, are they saying it’s 3%? Anything after 7 generations is usually 1% or less. 

Just to put this out there... 

I work with a person that has a fucking CARD for a tribe. His card reads that he is 3/1024 (or something like that) blood native American.

He is a member of that tribe.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m on the side of The Economist.

6edfee16baf52a415219caaccf2f0432.jpg

I’m all good.

You side with our enemies who want us to be weakened.

This is where you stand, Trumpkins. You can pretend it ain’t true, but the truth ain’t going away.

To be truthful, the average Trumpkin is far too stupid to understand anything about macroeconomics.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Sorry about your neighbor, sounds like you live in a bad neighborhood. Smart people strive to make their family situation administration proof, at least to the best of their abilities. Your insistence to characterize Trump voters as red necks that could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence will continue to serve your side poorly, so thank you. 

I didn't characterize Trump voters as anything. 

6 minutes ago, SKJ said:

Just to put this out there... 

I work with a person that has a fucking CARD for a tribe. His card reads that he is 3/1024 (or something like that) blood native American.

He is a member of that tribe.

That sounds bogus at first blush, but maybe there are extenuating circumstances in his situation. Most tribes require 25% and I’m not sure that DNA testing reveals what tribe you belong to, unless it has evolved since I last took the test. 

6 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

That sounds bogus at first blush, but maybe there are extenuating circumstances in his situation. Most tribes require 25% and I’m not sure that DNA testing reveals what tribe you belong to, unless it has evolved since I last took the test. 

It is bogus. 

Any tribe can issue a card for someone being 3/1,024 Indian but does it really mean anything? Mostly no.

Those determinations aren't made on anything objectively related to lineage. 

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m on the side of The Economist.

6edfee16baf52a415219caaccf2f0432.jpg

I’m all good.

You side with our enemies who want us to be weakened.

This is where you stand, Trumpkins. You can pretend it ain’t true, but the truth ain’t going away.

Wait, they’re predicting a recession? Maybe their next issue will tell us the sun will come up tomorrow. The article you linked said that banks are more resilient than a decade ago and the chance of a downturn that severe is low. I really think you need medication. 

15 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Wait, they’re predicting a recession? Maybe their next issue will tell us the sun will come up tomorrow. The article you linked said that banks are more resilient than a decade ago and the chance of a downturn that severe is low. I really think you need medication. 

Banks are more resilient, are they?

Care to guess what the total amount of global debt is?