EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Kane has leverage. If a big time player wants to go and has a suitor willing to splash the cash, doesn't really matter how many years they have left on their contract.. they get their way.

ie: Coutinho, VVD

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Kane has leverage. If a big time player wants to go and has a suitor willing to splash the cash, doesn't really matter how many years they have left on their contract.. they get their way.

Saying the suitors are willing to splash the cash is very debatable. Kane also seems to value how he's thought of by Tottenham fans as well.

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

I’d question he has leverage. If he had it, he would have already turned in his transfer request.

That said, if anyone offers the money, Spurs need to take it. He’s about to hit his peak, if he hasn’t already (Strikers peak at 28*), and his value is now. They are going to need to replace him eventually, they might as well do it when they get the money to do so. 

* yes there are exceptions, but they are rare compared to the vast majority

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

That said, if anyone offers the money, Spurs need to take it. He’s about to hit his peak, if he hasn’t already (Strikers peak at 28*), and his value is now. They are going to need to replace him eventually, they might as well do it when they get the money to do so. 

Este.  Take the cash.  A massive rebuild is needed. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

yep, Liverpool definitely made good use of their Coutinho money.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I’d question he has leverage. If he had it, he would have already turned in his transfer request.

* yes there are exceptions, but they are rare compared to the vast majority

Might as well sell Son too.

4 hours ago, midtown said:

As a Spurs fan I would be in favor of this.   However already reading tweets that he is not a candidate for the spurs job.

Spurs fans hated Mourinho playing defense first and counter attacking. That's exactly what Espirito Santos runs.

Edited by Schulz2.0

34 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So you can't tank your match to f over your rival on the final matchday. 

Yeah I get why it's a thing. It's just irritating when you want to watch multiple games.

6 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I guess really what I'm hearing is that I need more devices. 

Just now, Captain Ron said:

Just looking at a scoreboard I see Chelsea-Villa is about 5’ behind everyone.  Did they kickoff late?

Idk. Spurs game is like a minute and a half ahead for me but these streams can be all over the place.