Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

12 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

It is a slam dunk case on it's face, and as far as "respecting" the jury's decision, your team has players actively trying to intimidate jurors and prosecutors tampering with witnesses and other misconduct. The political factor is the only reason the case was brought to trial. No one can prove ill intent of his part, and there was clearly not sufficient evidence of a crime to support murder charges. On the underage carry charge, throw the book at him...I don't give a fuck. The rest is bullshit. 

Ask yourself. Why is this so important to you?

Just now, immortal13 said:

Why are rights important to anyone?

Well that’s a dodge but let me try to answer it for you.

This case shouldn’t matter one whit to me and you. The only reason it’s on the DT and CR board is it’s now a political issue and both teams want to win it.  I guess we can argue about why that is but it’s a fact.

I don’t care if Kyle gets off or not and neither should you. I only started looking at the case because I was getting ready for a colonoscopy last week and had nothing else to do at the time. That was fun, jk.

As a PSA all of you middle age guys on this board should get one because it’s the best to avoid colon cancer and I can tell most of you like to drink.

Anyway upon reading about the case I could tell it was a close one and perhaps stupidly tried to fight back against the narrative here that it was a slam dunk for the defense. Sorry for that. But not really.

I’ve come to realize over the years that both sides get manipulated by the media for profit and by the owners so I’ve made it my mission to expose that fact as best as I can. 

So realize that and wake the fuck up.

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well that’s a dodge but let me try to answer it for you.

This case shouldn’t matter one whit to me and you. The only reason it’s on the DT and CR board is it’s now a political issue and both teams want to win it.  I guess we can argue about why that is but it’s a fact.

I don’t care if Kyle gets off or not and neither should you. I only started looking at the case because I was getting ready for a colonoscopy last week and had nothing else to do at the time. That was fun, jk.

As a PSA all of you middle age guys on this board should get one because it’s the best to avoid colon cancer and I can tell most of you like to drink.

Anyway upon reading about the case I could tell it was a close one and perhaps stupidly tried to fight back against the narrative here that it was a slam dunk for the defense. Sorry for that. But not really.

I’ve come to realize over the years that both sides get manipulated by the media for profit and by the owners so I’ve made it my mission to expose that fact as best as I can. 

So realize that and wake the fuck up.

Dude, you type a lot of words to say so little. This case is NOT close, regardless of how many times you say it is. Read up on what the leading legal experts are saying, like Alan Dershowitz. All of the relevant facts back up what KR did as justifiable self-defense, which probably the motivation behind the misconduct of the prosecution in an attempt to achieve a mistrial. This case was political from the very beginning, and the sole reason he was charged when he clearly should not have been.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Dude, you type a lot of words to say so little. This case is NOT close, regardless of how many times you say it is. Read up on what the leading legal experts are saying, like Alan Dershowitz. All of the relevant facts back up what KR did as justifiable self-defense, which probably the motivation behind the misconduct of the prosecution in an attempt to achieve a mistrial. This case was political from the very beginning, and the sole reason he was charged when he clearly should not have been.

We have a jury system for a reason.  It’s so the mob on the net or otherwise or the government doesn’t make these decisions 

Respect it. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Also the Dershowitz is an Epstein backing pedo, not a good source for you.

He is still regarded as a legal expert. Is that all you've got? And I have refuted your only argument as to why Rittenhouse should be convicted of murder, and that is that his "intent" was to go to Kenosha with his AR15 and shoot protesters. The problem with your theory is that not only can it not be proven, it is contradicted by KR's actions. Keep fucking that chicken until it's dead, though 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

55 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

He is still regarded as a legal expert. Is that all you've got? And I have refuted your only argument as to why Rittenhouse should be convicted of murder, and that is that his "intent" was to go to Kenosha with his AR15 and shoot protesters. The problem with your theory is that not only can it not be proven, it is contradicted by KR's actions. Keep fucking that chicken until it's dead, though 

Expert means "agree with me" ... 

This case hasn’t been truly politicized until the media somehow injects a Critical Race Theory debate into it.  That should be happening around Friday lunch. 

i will trust the jury on this one because both legal teams and the judge are grossly incompetent.  It’s like A&M opened up a law school in Kenosha or something.  

Edited by Lobo

Pretending not to know the difference between FMJ and HP was also an act. But seems like prosecution wanted to lead the accusation of recklessness if he knew FMJ could pass through and hit more people which is also a clownish insinution

• Hook 'Em 1

All I have ever really tried to do here is push back on the narrative that this is some sort of slam dunk case y’all espouse for the defense. It’s not. 

Get real.

That's not all you've tried to do.

Yes, the case is a slam dunk self-defense. I didn’t know this until I watched the trial. It's clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 2

I thought the case for self-defense was strong going in just based on the videos.  I thought the DA was bumbling the case early.  But it's clear at this point that he's doing the best that he can and there wasn't much of a case to begin with.  He's poking at the third rail now, but he's desperate to get anything in front of the jury.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s not. It’s a close case and I’ll rely on the wisdom of the jury to make the right call.

If you knew nothing of this case prior to the trial, you'd see it differently. However, when every talking head in the Twitterverse / Corporate Media comes out to proclaim guilt, build a narrative of racism, and straight up lie, your mind is made up. This isn't a coincidence. It was a plan by the prosecutor to poison the jury pool. If you are a truly a promotor of human rights, this would disgusts you. But since everyone has "chosen teams", you give it a pass. 

Where the fuck is the ACLU on this one? 

• Hook 'Em 6

7 hours ago, Chilly Water said:

No bias in the media 

44C97309-BB62-49F1-B7D4-B90A9E2505A4.jpeg

Our media has completely failed us. Most people agree on that.  Problem seems to me to be that the immediate backfill is social media, which like jumping off a cliff to get away from a fire. We're a failing society. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

It's not even a conspiracy.  Most high-profile cases now have a separate lawyer team working media and PR.  They also make irrelevant filings just so the media can publish it.

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JBJ said:

It's not even a conspiracy.  Most high-profile cases now have a separate lawyer team working media and PR.  They also make irrelevant filings just so the media can publish it.

Yup. We went from Woodward & Bernstein digging to get a story that changed the course of history, to Corporate Media shilling for their team. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Our media has completely failed us. Most people agree on that.  Problem seems to me to be that the immediate backfill is social media, which like jumping off a cliff to get away from a fire. We're a failing society. 

Giant canyon of independent media outlets between the two that are kicking much ass.  From Matt Taibbi, Michael Malice, Krystal and Saagar, Glen Greenwald, Bari Weiss,  etc.  

Kid is on trial for his life.  Testifying against a seasoned prosecutor.  Reliving the worst night of his life caused by some dickheads who attacked him without cause.  Plenty of people would start having a panic attack and cry.

I thought he did very well testifying.

I don't think the DA is horrible.  I think the DA has a horrible case that was only brought to appease the idiot woke mob in this country and that idiot woke mob was unjustly enraged by our very, very shitty media.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I don't think he's an idiot, I think he's biased. Too much Kool Aid is bad for you.

He's a fucking political duckling, following around blindly the narrative he's being fed and quacking along happily.

5Kde.gif

Squawk, Russia....Squawk Trump bad, Proud boys, white nationals, Squawk.....racism, bigotry, insurrection.  Squawk!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don't think the DA is horrible.  I think the DA has a horrible case that was only brought to appease the idiot woke mob in this country and that idiot woke mob was unjustly enraged by our very, very shitty media.

A precedent that should scare the shit out of everyone.  

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You have not bothered to refute one word I’ve said. That is decidedly uninteresting. 

I know you feel the statement he made 15 days prior should have been admitted. 

I would assume everyone in those videos open carrying a weapon had said the exact same thing as Kyle about “shooting the looters” privately or on social media. 

Not one of them, including Kyle, shot a looter or rioter. The only people who got shot were personally assaulting an individual carrying a weapon (2 of which were trying to play hero themselves, not randomly attacking someone) who tried to flee at all points of the altercation.  

It doesn’t change the facts of what happened in those 2 minutes once the ambush started.

Maybe you feel he was processing those thoughts from the instance a grown man started chasing him to the moment he got free of the scene?  Happens in second, fear, anxiety, panic; that’s what I assume he was thinking as he immediately fled.  The ambush from Rosenbaum started the chain of events. 

Introducing that statement would seem to have as much value as telling the jury Rosenbaum sexually assaulted children.

Had Kyle made those statements that night during his interview, posted on social media (in the moment) or was caught on a witness video making that statement, that would and should be relevant to the events of that night. Just like the video of the actions of Rosenbaum leading up to the altercation that night. 

Agree to disagree. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 3

Not sure why they need this expert.  The jury has seen enough.

I am also convinced that juries often don't like experts as they know they are largely paid whores.  One of the very best plaintiff's lawyers I know who handles complex products liability cases  -- which pretty much require experts on safer alternatives/design flaws, biomechanics, accident reconstruction, life care planners, etc -- pretty much only presents his experts by video at trial and tries to limit it to 15-20 minutes per.

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

This right here.  They'd been getting away with destruction, assault, and basically anything they wanted.  Why would this time be any different......

That's what they are really mad about.  A white guy defending himself against lawless thugs on their team.

• Hook 'Em 3