Fuck the Players, Coaches, AD, President, Chancellor, and Everyone Associated With This Pile Of Shit

MirrOlure

Fuck all of you. Fuck off. Catch Covid and suffer. I hate all of you motherfuckers and I’m not going to another fucking abortion of a game until you’ve actually won something. Fuck you and fuck off and fuck yourself along the fucking way.

50+ years of my life and I’m fucking DONE with you loser motherfuckers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Fuck all of you. Fuck off. Catch Covid and suffer. I hate all of you motherfuckers and I’m not going to another fucking abortion of a game until you’ve actually won something. Fuck you and fuck off and fuck yourself along the fucking way.

50+ years of my life and I’m fucking DONE with you loser motherfuckers.

Get ahold of yourself. Your 50 something years old. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Get ahold of yourself. Your 50 something years old. 

The demands of what you're passionate about get more urgent as your remaining years diminish. Loosely translated, that means if you give a shit about Texas football, your time frame to get rid of Herman shrinks with each disappointing game. Actually, it shrinks with each game--they're all disappointing. Even the Tech game when we "won."

Don't let that miraculous, almost-successful comeback cloud your thinking. This is a bad team with bad coaching. The biggest problem is that our offensive line pales in comparison to the Sam Houston State junior varsity. And it's not going to get any better. Plus, recruiting is starting to come apart. Oh, and did I mention the Portal? It's time to get rid of Tom Herman. We won't, for a variety of reasons, but we should. And then we should pay Urban Meyer whatever it takes. We won't do that either. For the foreseeable future we'll continue to be Tom Herman-bad, or Charlie Strong-bad; hell, I can't tell the difference anymore. 

What's really sad is that after 30+ years of watching Texas football, I have mostly just stopped caring by this point.  It's really just the same old shit anymore, year after year.  Nothing ever changes.  We can (mostly) routinely beat the sisters of the poor, but all too often, we get exposed whenever it comes time to play a good team.

Don't bother waking me in 2021, it will just be more of the same.

33 minutes ago, orangebird said:

We can (mostly) routinely beat the sisters of the poor, but all too often, we get exposed whenever it comes time to play a good team.

Don't bother waking me in 2021, it will just be more of the same.

You have yet to play a good team this year.  OU is awful.