hero steals coors truck

elfenix

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8242265-181/nearly-naked-man-suspected-of?artslide=3&sba=AAS&slide=GAL

jpeg

A man wearing nothing but boxer shorts in the pattern of the American flag and sneakers got behind the wheel of a beer delivery truck idling in front of a liquor store in southwest Santa Rosa on Thursday and drove away, according to police.

someone send him an invite.  that's exactly the kind of steely-eyed drunk we should have fill our ranks.

no word on what burt reynolds was doing that day.

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Don Keibals said:

were there no trucks with good beer around?

How dare you besmirch the beautiful and refreshing  beer brewed with pure cold rocky mountain spring water.

Edited by tx ind
p.s. I’ll give you my Silver Bullet when you pry it from my cold dead hands
  • Like 2

On 4/20/2018 at 4:04 PM, elfenix said:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8242265-181/nearly-naked-man-suspected-of?artslide=3&sba=AAS&slide=GAL

jpeg

someone send him an invite.  that's exactly the kind of steely-eyed drunk we should have fill our ranks.

no word on what burt reynolds was doing that day.

I must be drunk because everything I read in that story makes perfect sense.

On 4/20/2018 at 5:24 PM, Don Keibals said:

were there no trucks with good beer around?

We were up in Cloudcroft workin on the cabin. Water tank started pissing out algae. Luckily, somebody had left a case of Coors.

Y'all can laugh and call it water. Y'all can laugh and say it's got no taste. I can tell you, when the water tank is pissing algae, that Coors will always have my thanks.

We made coffee with it. We made soup with it. We brushed our teeth with it. Pure, clean, sweet water.

• Haha 1

Before I even opened the thread, I knew he would be shirtless.

Back when I was a kid, there was a beer joint down the street. When the beer man would make his deliveries, he would leave the sliding door open on the side of his truck. Me and my running buddies would grab a sixer each, haul ass on our bikes, and get drunk in the woods near our house.

tldr: But for the grace of God, there go I.

• Like 1