The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's astounding how trump has done nothing even remotely questionably wrong in the mind of trump supporters. Or if he has, it's not a big deal BECAUSE HILLARY

Nevermind that she is irrelevant politically now. She's just a macguffin for the GOP to hate-stroke it to while dismissing child concentration camps and the federal government tracking young girls periods because they're afraid of brown americans

She's irrelevant only because she lost in 2016. Y'all are trying awfully hard to sweep your most recent failure under the rug.

8 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Just quoting this again because CaptainAnt just negged me three times. I questioned his statement, which is patently false. His response was to neg me. I don't know of Russians giving money to Trump. I do know of $150 million to Hillary.

Again I ask. Why can't people here converse like normal people. Facts are biased. Facts are facts. Why do people stuggle so mightily with facts? Why do they neg for facts? Why can't people be normal, sentient humans. "I see you point Hammer, but here are some facts that point a different direction............"?

And just as a basic logical framework, how could one event affect the ultimate character of another event? If I murder someone, how would that ever change what Trump or Hillary did? They're entirely separate events. This is so weird. Why would I defend something so patently illogical, which is based on falsehoods? It's just so weird.

You don't know that. It's not a fact. The money did not go to Hillary Clinton. Stop lying. Negged for same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

She's irrelevant only because she lost in 2016. Y'all are trying awfully hard to sweep your most recent failure under the rug.

I literally voted for Gary Johnson lol. I fucking hated Hillary as a candidate. I am not a democrat, I'm just a person who prefers their government to have oversight and accountability. 

Also, hammers is drawing lines between points that don't exist and is claiming victory for doing so. It's a page straight out of trumps playbook. Deny, counterattack, lie, claim victory, repeat. I asked for evidence to back his claims and the best he has is "people are saying". It's not enough to put together a random series of facts and then say "these are all facts, so the next thing I claim must also be a fact". It fails basic logic and reasoning. 

2 minutes ago, Thermos H. Christ said:

I have to admit it feels kind of plausible that Trump is dumb enough to have been played like a fiddle by Russia without ever understanding that’s what was going on, and also that he’s enough of a pathological liar to have lied about everything despite having nothing to gain by doing so.

He lied about the meeting. He thought it was a subtle lie to mention adoption which is connected to the Magnitsky Act. He had a big deal cooking in Moscow that offered a penthouse to Putin. He has had more than one unrecorded meeting with Putin. He laughed it up with the Russian ambassador after firing Comey in another meeting that was unusual.

As in all Trump's shady dealings, he thought he could get away with it or delay consequences and finally negotiate a settlement of some sort.

The big picture isn't favorable for the notion that Trump was innocent by reason of idiocy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

I literally voted for Gary Johnson lol. I fucking hated Hillary as a candidate. I am not a democrat, I'm just a person who prefers their government to have oversight and accountability. 

Also, hammers is drawing lines between points that don't exist and is claiming victory for doing so. It's a page straight out of trumps playbook. Deny, counterattack, lie, claim victory, repeat. I asked for evidence to back his claims and the best he has is "people are saying". It's not enough to put together a random series of facts and then say "these are all facts, so the next thing I claim must also be a fact". It fails basic logic and reasoning. 

Fair enough, at least you didn't vote for Hillary.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Is this a trick question ?

Well I'm clearly triggering you by expecting my government to not be tyrannical, so I merely want to know what would make you more comfortable in conversation about the trump admin. 

So what is it? Forced family separations and child abuse at the border in violation of international treaties on human rights? The executive branch stealing the power of the purse from the legislative branch whole the GOP enables it? The wholesale betrayal of our children by putting coal lobbyists and oil magnates in charge of our environmental policy while dismantling the education system?

Well I'm clearly triggering you by expecting my government to not be tyrannical, so I merely want to know what would make you more comfortable in conversation about the trump admin. 

So what is it? Forced family separations and child abuse at the border in violation of international treaties on human rights? The executive branch stealing the power of the purse from the legislative branch whole the GOP enables it? The wholesale betrayal of our children by putting coal lobbyists and oil magnates in charge of our environmental policy while dismantling the education system?

Clearly triggering me ?  You might wanna get new glasses or adjust your triggering meter. You ain't triggered shit. Hillary lost, and that made me happy.  

END OF STORY.

I was curious about this. I had never read the uranium one conspiracy.Do you realize that most of the supposed money from Russia that you say was paid to Hillary to approve this uranium one deal (10 months before she was secretary of state btw and in any position to do anything, though only one of 9 officials who had to approve the deal once she became secretary of state) was given by a Canadian who among his other ventures, founded Lionsgate entertainment.

Frank Giustra is a Canadian businessman, mining financier and philanthropist, who also founded Lionsgate Entertainment. From 2001 to 2007, he was the chairman of the merchant banking firm, Endeavour Financial, which financed mining companies. He is the CEO of Fiore Group of Companies. Wikipedia

I just can’t imagine spending day after day pretending that Donald Trump was, and according to you still is, a better option than Hillary Clinton. One of them can at least fucking read.

Why do you lie to yourself? It’s ok to admit your mistakes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Clearly triggering me ?  You might wanna get new glasses or adjust your triggering meter. You ain't triggered shit. Hillary lost, and that made me happy.  

END OF STORY.

Sure, but if you haven't been paying attention, there's been two fucking years of shitshow since that happened. And you're still fondling yourself to the fact that Hillary lost, all while our government is using our tax dollars to commit atrocities and ballooning the federal deficit. Oh, and doing meaningful damage to our strategic partnerships that took decades to cultivate. 

But no, you're right. Let's just continue to focus on Hillary and never take our fucking heads out of the sand to take a fucking look around and what's being done in our name by our government

• Like 3

Sure, but if you haven't been paying attention, there's been two fucking years of shitshow since that happened. And you're still fondling yourself to the fact that Hillary lost, all while our government is using our tax dollars to commit atrocities and ballooning the federal deficit. Oh, and doing meaningful damage to our strategic partnerships that took decades to cultivate. 

But no, you're right. Let's just continue to focus on Hillary and never take our fucking heads out of the sand to take a fucking look around and what's being done in our name by our government

I'm sorry, who's triggered ?

• Haha 1

Just now, horncyclist said:

I was curious about this. I had never read the uranium one conspiracy.Do you realize that most of the supposed money from Russia that you say was paid to Hillary to approve this uranium one deal (10 most before she was secretary of state and in any position to do anything, though only one of 9 officials who had to approve the deal once she became secretary of state) was given by a Canadian who among his other ventures, founded Lionsgate entertainment.

Yes I do. Do you also realize that after people commit crimes, they don't just say "yup I did it"?

I just want to be clear. I'm not questioning your facts, since that's what was reported about Giustra.

https://nypost.com/2015/06/22/clinton-cash-author-demolishes-hillarys-self-defense/

Beyond being an admission of extreme executive negligence on an issue of utmost national security, Hillary’s statement strains credulity to the breaking point for at least three other reasons.

First, nine investors who profited from the uranium deal collectively donated $145 million to Hillary’s family foundation, including Clinton Foundation mega-donor and Canadian mining billionaire Frank Giustra, who pledged $100 million.

Since 2005, Giustra and Bill Clinton have frequently globetrotted together, and there’s even a Clinton Foundation initiative named the Clinton-Giustra initiative.

But Hillary expects Americans to believe she had no knowledge that a man who made a nine-figure donation to her foundation was deeply involved in the deal? Nor eight other mining executives, all of whom also donated to her foundation?

Second, during her Sunday interview, Clinton was asked about the Kremlin-backed bank that paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a single speech delivered in Moscow. Hillary’s response? She dodged the question completely and instead offered this blurry evasion.

But again, my point isn't that Hillary is guilty. My question is why don't people also care about real evidence? If Trump took this kind of money, people would rightly be going bananas. Clinton did it, crickets.

If Trump creates oppo research to spy on known a communist sympathizer who went to Moscow for his honeymoon, the media has given Trump the green light to spy on his campaign. 

All of this is insane. I'm against all corruption, period. Zero tolerance. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I'll say for at least the third time. It's not about Hillary. If Trump spies on the Dem nominee for the 2020 election, the media must allow it. It will be a crime, but it's now permitted. It's defining deviancy downward. Zero tolerance for crimes or the appearance of crimes.

The prime minister of Korea was impeached and removed from office because she used her influence to get companies to give money to her nonprofit. In Korea, this stuff is a crime. In America, partisan douchbags (both sides) defend it.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

I'll say for at least the third time. It's not about Hillary. If Trump spies on the Dem nominee for the 2020 election, the media must allow it. It will be a crime, but it's now permitted. It's defining deviancy downward. 

But if the Russian government spies on the dem candidate, then coordinates with trump to time the releases in exchange for favors, then nothing wrong, right?

Jesus fucking Christ, it's not being triggered if it's in response to an actual atrocity. You know, like ripping children from their parents arms and sending them to camps in the desert where they are sexually abused by immigration officers?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/03/us/sexual-abuse-arizona-migrant-children.html

But again, my point isn't that Hillary is guilty. My question is why don't people also care about real evidence? If Trump took this kind of money, people would rightly be going bananas. Clinton did it, crickets.
If Trump creates oppo research to spy on known a communist sympathizer who went to Moscow for his honeymoon, the media has given Trump the green light to spy on his campaign. 
All of this is insane. I'm against all corruption, period. Zero tolerance. 
The guy sold his interest in the company in 2007. The timeline just doesn't make sense. It's a completely made up story.

31 minutes ago, Captainant said:

People are saying the browns are illegally coming into the country in waves like hoarders of insects buzzing into a bunch of white campers faces simply trying to eat some ham and cheeses sandwiches on a picnic.

I’m not saying its happening or not or whether or not its right or not but I hear people are saying it. 

48 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He lied about the meeting. He thought it was a subtle lie to mention adoption which is connected to the Magnitsky Act. He had a big deal cooking in Moscow that offered a penthouse to Putin. He has had more than one unrecorded meeting with Putin. He laughed it up with the Russian ambassador after firing Comey in another meeting that was unusual.

As in all Trump's shady dealings, he thought he could get away with it or delay consequences and finally negotiate a settlement of some sort.

The big picture isn't favorable for the notion that Trump was innocent by reason of idiocy. 

I actually expect that all of that was some sort of financial self-dealing that he was trying to hide.  The rooskies may have offered him election assistance, but he and his minions were "what about Trump Tower Moscow'?

Yea those are the same. Do you guys read the shit you type.

They’re magical.

Note that this does not require any of us to even argue against the proposition that Hillary was shady AF. Just watching them pants themselves repeatedly, then strut around triumphantly while everyone is laughing at their bouncing schmeckel, well, in these times, we all deserve a good laugh.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No you don't.  You're a liar.

Tomorrow if Trump starts getting donations from foreign governments to his Trump Foundation, and those entities mysteriously have favors done for them, what are you going to say? Because you can't say prosecute him. In fact, you can't allege it is a crime at all if you have the remotest of principles.

Edited by Thetexashammer

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

END OF STORY.

You're such a fucking troll.  Let us know when you want to join in the conversation.

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Tomorrow if Trump starts getting donations from foreign governments to his Trump Foundation, and those entities mysteriously have favors done for them, what are you going to say?

Right, but his son in law being best buddies with MBS - who literally ordered a journalist murdered and chopped into bits - and then the US approving the sale of nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia is totally normal. Oh what's that? The Saudis pumped a shitload of cash into trump properties and have ongoing business relationships with him to this day?

Ya don't say. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-saudi-arabia-financial-interests-ties-hotel-bookings-sales-2018-10

Edited by Captainant
  • Like 1

Tomorrow if Trump starts getting donations from foreign governments to his Trump Foundation, and those entities mysteriously have favors done for them, what are you going to say? Because you can't say prosecute him. In fact, you can't allege it is a crime at all if you have the remotest of principles.

He’s literally getting foreign dollars routed to his pocket via his hotels. They aren’t going to a foundation. They’re going right to his personal bottom line.

You don’t fucking care about corruption. You’re just another lying piece of shit. On the bright side, congratulations on your upcoming cabinet appointment.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Tomorrow if Trump starts getting donations from foreign governments to his Trump Foundation, and those entities mysteriously have favors done for them, what are you going to say?

Hammer that's an impossibly. Not because Trump wouldn't take the money, but because the Trump foundation was dissolved because of multiple felonies and isn't even around to accept the donations.

• Like 4

Just now, Brisketexan said:

He’s literally getting foreign dollars routed to his pocket via his hotels. They aren’t going to a foundation. They’re going right to his personal bottom line.

You don’t fucking care about corruption. You’re just another lying piece of shit. On the bright side, congratulations on your upcoming cabinet appointment.

If he were to ban Russians from staying at his hotels, that would be discrimination on the basis of nationality.  Correct counselor? Not the first time I've had to explain the law to you.

By the way, does he even own the hotels? He mainly leases his name is my understanding, though I expect he owns some personally.

Emoluments is a dead letter. But good luck with that. Russians were going to stay at his hotels if he won or lost. All I'm advocating for is don't miss.

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Hammer that's an impossibly. Not because Trump wouldn't take the money, but because the Trump foundation was dissolved because of multiple felonies and isn't even around to accept the donations.

It's a hypothetical. If we're OK with Clinton taking money, we're fine with Trump doing it too, right?

It's very simple. It's Kant's Categorical Imperative. It's the litmus test for determining if you are acting like a partisan douchebag. 

If the other guy did it, would you be OK with it?

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1