The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

You supported the traitors who brought us the Russian hoax.  Because you pussies couldn’t take the loss.  

Cry babies.  The lot of you. 

You do not think Russia attacked our election process?  Say it traitor, yes or no?

I didn’t vote for Trump.  I regret that now and will to my dying day.  I will be voting for him in 2018.  I think he’s overall doing an outstanding job running the country both on foreign policy and domestically.  Despite having democrats and media — both who have gone off the reservation so far left to the point Bill Clinton wouldn’t make it to Super Tuesday — going all in against him.  This Russia hoax is exhibit A.  

What specifically is he doing that is so good? He lies every single day, multiple times a day, has made so many bad administration appointees it’s embarrassing, has been a complete fool on North Korea, has handled Iran poorly, handled the Syria situation poorly, has mismanaged Russia sanctions, approved the most fiscally irresponsible tax cut in history, has run up the worst deficit in our history, wasted time renegotiating Nafta with no better deal, conducts himself like an immature little baby, constantly embarrasses the US on the international stage, couldn’t even repeal Obamacare, has mismanaged Venezuela, handled the Israel situation poorly, is mismanaging the China trade situation, slanted the Supreme Court too far to the right so that they will be making decisions that are out of touch with the majority of the country. He’s a disaster. What exactly has he done well?
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Fuck you herpes, dick breath. You throw the word traitor around  and you'd have voted for Hillary Clinton you're a literal hypocritical POS.

So you deny that Russian attacked us as well?  You believe Trump over the world;s intelligence community, including your own? Let me help:

____ I am a traitor who does not believe Russia attacked the US - the CIA, NSA, and FBI are Deep State anti-MAGA Cucks

____I think Trump did not collude, but I think that Russia attacked the US and Trump will not act

Which of the two responses would sounds Onboard-ish?  Which is traitor-ish?  (Hint: one of them gives a secret clue)

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

You support a fake Christian and fake patriot who does not give a shit about any norm of decency so long as his petty goals are met.  The Country could be sold to Russia so long as Donald gets a big parade or statue.   Never has a more worthless POTUS been supported by more people for being the worse example of a father, husband, church member, Patriot, pick it, so long as you get a SCOTUS appointment and Team GOP is hurrahed.     Who knew that the Tea Party was the death knell of actual Patriotism in this country?

You would have supported a fake human being who was in it for herself from day one and set up a foundation to collect funds for favors in the future, and used a private server to hide that activity.  Were she not Bill Clintons wife we'd have been spared her miserable self as a nation. So don't fucking try to talk to me about traitors from the safety of your keyboard. she was for always for sale.  

You forget about her husband taking campaign money from Chinese nationals or did that not count as a traitorous act ?  And don't even try to say that was Bill. She was involved in their mafia like enterprise from day one. So again fuck off with your lame ass chant of traitor.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I didn’t vote for Trump.  I regret that now and will to my dying day.  I will be voting for him in 2018.  I think he’s overall doing an outstanding job running the country both on foreign policy and domestically.  Despite having democrats and media — both who have gone off the reservation so far left to the point Bill Clinton wouldn’t make it to Super Tuesday — going all in against him.  This Russia hoax is exhibit A.  

He's a really shitty president and will go down in history accordingly. Kind of like the last Republican president, only worse.

56 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

What exactly has he done that would be considered outstanding? Is there anything he has done with which you disagree?

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

What specifically is he doing that is so good? He lies every single day, multiple times a day, has made so many bad administration appointees it’s embarrassing, has been a complete fool on North Korea, has handled Iran poorly, handled the Syria situation poorly, has mismanaged Russia sanctions, approved the most fiscally irresponsible tax cut in history, has run up the worst deficit in our history, wasted time renegotiating Nafta with no better deal, conducts himself like an immature little baby, constantly embarrasses the US on the international stage, couldn’t even repeal Obamacare, has mismanaged Venezuela, handled the Israel situation poorly, is mismanaging the China trade situation, slanted the Supreme Court too far to the right so that they will be making decisions that are out of touch with the majority of the country. He’s a disaster. What exactly has he done well?

Apparently you are forgetting that Trump and Kim jong un have exchanged sweet love letters to each other. Clearly a sign of the apex of this great country.

It even got Bolton’s sanctions removed! Winning! Bad Bolton. 

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

So you deny that Russian attacked us as well?  You believe Trump over the world;s intelligence community, including your own? Let me help:

____ I am a traitor who does not believe Russia attacked the US - the CIA, NSA, and FBI are Deep State anti-MAGA Cucks

____I think Trump did not collude, but I think that Russia attacked the US and Trump will not act

Which of the two responses would sounds Onboard-ish?  Which is traitor-ish?  (Hint: one of them gives a secret clue)

I never said Russia didn't attempt to meddle in our process. Bill Clinton and Hillary by proxy, took campaign funds from Chinese nationals. You wanna refute that ?

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You would have supported a fake human being who was in it for herself from day one and set up a foundation to collect funds for favors in the future, and used a private server to hide that activity.  Were she not Bill Clintons wife we'd have been spared her miserable self as a nation. So don't fucking try to talk to me about traitors from the safety of your keyboard. she was for always for sale.  

You forget about her husband taking campaign money from Chinese nationals or did that not count as a traitorous act ?  And don't even try to say that was Bill. She was involved in their mafia like enterprise from day one. So again fuck off with your lame ass chant of traitor.

Take a Xanax dude. Hillary can’t hurt you no mo. 

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

/wellthatescalatedquickly.gif

I have a personal triggers, being called a traitor is one of them especially by people who would vote for a person who was part of the Clinton Mafia.  They sold the country to win the elections for her husband. Yeah yeah yeah that was yesterday....  

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

I have a personal triggers, being called a traitor is one of them especially by people who would vote for a person who was part of the Clinton Mafia.  They sold the country to win the elections for her husband. Yeah yeah yeah that was yesterday....  

I know another trigger.

I don’t know why y’all keep engaging with the morons, Sack and OnBoard. They support a piece of shit for president and they won’t ever change their minds. They will whatabout until the end of time. OnBoard is STILL talking about Hillary almost 3 years later. They’re faux patriot losers. It would be hilarious, but they’re joined by 65 million other morons. Stop engaging with them. They’re worthless. 

• Like 10
  • Fuck You 1

I don’t know why y’all keep engaging with the morons, Sack and OnBoard. They support a piece of shit for president and they won’t ever change their minds. They will whatabout until the end of time. OnBoard is STILL talking about Hillary almost 3 years later. They’re faux patriot losers. It would be hilarious, but they’re joined by 65 million other morons. Stop engaging with them. They’re worthless. 

Reverend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You’re right of course. My bad. Peace and out.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Russia has attacked our last 25 elections.  The collusion hoax was brought by butthurt losers.  

You're a traitor racist bitch hypocrite slumlord pile of scum.

Trump is guilty -- he's saved by cover ups and fixit lawyers like a Mafia boss.

You're a mafia ball licking bitch.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

They're just scared white guys. This country is filled with people like them who are terrified of change.

You're a traitor bitch lover of the Russian Mafia. You unamerican pipebomber!

Hillary was a goddess compared to that shameful pedophile-enabling Trump racist .

You just hate women you seditious incel.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

10 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

OK  Pols taking money is the same as Russia attacking election software systems and posting millions of Trump favoring social media from Russian troll farms. 

"Both sides traitors so I will stand with MY traitor". 

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The diurnal rhythm of this thread is quite a think to behold. Are we going to be able to keep this up for another week or two until the release?

The last couple pages are truly incredible. Reasonable people can disagree with each other. This is a battle of who can out imbecile the other.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, fuck johnny sack said:

You're a traitor bitch lover of the Russian Mafia. You unamerican pipebomber!

Hillary was a goddess compared to that shameful pedophile-enabling Trump racist .

You just hate women you seditious incel.

ya know, we all get too excited posting here, but this troll shit is unacceptable.  But I give you props for most incendiary topics her word count. Impressive.  You need to be banned.

Just now, Gatorubet said:

OK  Pols taking money is the same as Russia attacking election software systems and posting millions of Trump favoring social media from Russian troll farms. 

"Both sides traitors so I will stand with MY traitor". 

No it could actually be worse. They didn't give that money for nothing.    Russians meddling doesn't mean Trump was an active participant.  I want to see the Mueller report or have an independent review by someone who can answer that question without political gamesmanship.

No one on this site I can think of on this site ( or anyone in my personal life) would have supported him if they thought he was bought and paid for by Russia.

15 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Show me on the doll where Hillary pegged you!  You’re amazing. I truly believe if Hillary said she wanted to cup your balls and gargle them, you’d cut them off yourself and put them down the garbage disposal.  That’s how deranged she makes you.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No it could actually be worse. They didn't give that money for nothing.    Russians meddling doesn't mean Trump was an active participant.  I want to see the Mueller report or have an independent review by someone who can answer that question without political gamesmanship.

No one on this site I can think of on this site ( or anyone in my personal life) would have supported him if they thought he was bought and paid for by Russia.

It was totally normal that he and his family lied about his business in Russia for the entire campaign.

Totally normal.

• Like 1

ya know, we all get too excited posting here, but this troll shit is unacceptable.  But I give you props for most incendiary topics her word count. Impressive.  You need to be banned.

That dude has been banned 4 times today. He is actually reflective of our current state of affairs. Similar people/bots get banned 100s of times a day from facebook, yet still manage to get several bullshit posts in front of your grandpa so he votes for Trump. At the very least our unbannable troll is a counterbalance to them. 

25 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

21 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

What exactly has he done that would be considered outstanding? Is there anything he has done with which you disagree?

Sack is totally gargling Trump's balls now.   

On a discussion of Charlie Strong, Sack called for his firing for the following 3 reasons:

1) His "low I.Q." (meanwhile, anybody with a pulse know's Trump is a gotdamm moron)

2) He hires shitty assistants and then throws them under the bus (Rick Perry and Betsy holla)

3) He "may" have cheated on his  wife.

Just a friendly reminder, y'all. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Gooooood, let my words of pain flow thru you.....

Um....that was not a representation of me. 

Now, say this with me, "Hillary is a piece of shit, but that does not make Trump NOT a piece of  shit."

You can DO this.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

It was totally normal that he and his family lied about his business in Russia for the entire campaign.

Totally normal.

Not saying it was, but business is not politics. I'm sure he had all kinds of sleazy reasons for not wanting his dealings to be made public. I have no problem with the guy going down.  

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Shit man. You missed the buttsecks this morning.

Which is a statement rarely ever made when your moms in ear shot distance.  

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Sack is totally gargling Trump's balls now.   

On a discussion of Charlie Strong, Sack called for his firing for the following 3 reasons:

1) His "low I.Q." (meanwhile, anybody with a pulse know's Trump is a goddamm moron

2) He hires shitty assistants and then throws them under the bus (Rick Perry and Betsy holla)

3) He "may" have cheated on his  wife.

Just a friendly reminder, y'all. 

Bro, you know the difference that Sack sees between Strong and Trump, right?

He hated Obama from day 1 but gave Bill Clinton a chance, you know. 

Work product and hiring tendencies matter not to him.

Edited by FondrenRoad

Um....that was not a representation of me. 

Now, say this with me, "Hilary is a piece of shit, but that does not make Trump NOT a piece of  shit."

You can DO this.

I've never said he was my guy.  He was the guy who was running against what I consider the most corrupt politician in my lifetime along with Nixon and his  paranoid acts.

8 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

The last couple pages are truly incredible. Reasonable people can disagree with each other. This is a battle of who can out imbecile the other.

Truth. I tell you what.  I don't give a fuck who you are.  You come at Jack Straw, you might as well be coming after his dog.  If you coming after Jack's dog, I will fucking cut you where you stand and watch you bleed out.  The politics board would improve 10-fold immediately if we simply turned Hugo's log in information over to Jack's dog. 

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Shit man. You missed the buttsecks this morning.

Which is a statement rarely ever made when your moms in ear shot distance.  

This brought a mental image of side of the face facial.   And you in a white lab coat with a tape measure and a notebook.     

8 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Show me on the doll where Hillary pegged you!  You’re amazing. I truly believe if Hillary said she wanted to cup your balls and gargle them, you’d cut them off yourself and put them down the garbage disposal.  That’s how deranged she makes you.  

Well, I guess you're just a really really ignorant human being.