Nebraska at Ohio State - Big Noon Fox

mdmost

21 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

he is, but he can run and they think he’s too good not to be on the field, so it seems like they have been playing him at RB just to get the ball in a talented players’ hands

He looks like an absolute G. Has all the height of his father combined with the speed of his mother and brother. What happened to the other 2 McCaffrey brothers? I thought the kid who went to Michigan should've have played over Shea Patterson, but they fucked him over and it looks like he finally transferred. 

• Like 1

He looks like an absolute G. Has all the height of his father combined with the speed of his mother and brother. What happened to the other 2 McCaffrey brothers? I thought the kid who went to Michigan should've have played over Shea Patterson, but they fucked him over and it looks like he finally transferred. 

One brother was with the Packers for a little, but didn’t do anything and isn’t with any NFL teams right now. Dylan (QB from Michigan) decided to opt out and transfer, but I don’t think he’s left Michigan yet.

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I gotta ask, how DO you get -66?  I mean someone, somewhere must have liked at least one post you made right?  That seems literally impossible to do.  Good job, good effort.

its a snowball effect I guess. I don't say anything that bad. I hated Herman before it was cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

45-17. Sit on the foam doughnut and use ice packs for a few days Huskers.  The rectal swelling may go down just in time to get another butt fucking by Wisconsin.

I listened to Wisky game last night.  Not that concerned, can't run the fucking ball, Mertz is not Fields.

Of course Nebraska will be playing mostly backup DB's in the first half, so you may have a point.

Just now, Tribe171 said:

Did Day not learn his lesson last year? They cost themselves a national championship because Fields injured his knee on a sack running out the clock against Penn St. No reason for Fields to be out there.

He ain't winning the Heisman, so he shouldn't play the rest of the game.