2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

Casey Smith and his staff are literally the best in the league. Dallas players have worn data collecting devices during practices and games years before other teams started. Do y’all think Rick is the sole decision maker on who sits and when?? He probably has very little say if anything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CBT said:

Casey Smith and his staff are literally the best in the league. Dallas players have worn data collecting devices during practices and games years before other teams started. Do y’all think Rick is the sole decision maker on who sits and when?? He probably has very little say if anything.

The best at what?  Protecting player health at all costs?  They aren’t the best at winning basketball games, because we’ve thrown away a number of games this year at their direction.  When we have to play Steph Curry in a play-in game because of our overly cautious approach to player health, I hope Casey and his staff say lots of prayers that Steph leaves his flamethrower at home that night.

On 3/29/2021 at 8:21 AM, conVINCEd said:

The best at what?  Protecting player health at all costs?  They aren’t the best at winning basketball games, because we’ve thrown away a number of games this year at their direction.  When we have to play Steph Curry in a play-in game because of our overly cautious approach to player health, I hope Casey and his staff say lots of prayers that Steph leaves his flamethrower at home that night.

If they're gonna catch back-to-back L's against a 7/8 seed and then a 9/10 then they're not doing shit in the playoffs anyways. Hell, with the Lakers poised to slide in the standings they might accidentally land a better 1st round matchup than if they were a 3- or 4-seed

You see it as all costs; I think it's closer to protecting player health at no cost

Edited by TommyGufano

Reddick is a whiny little bitch. Oh boo hoo, you have to collect your 7 figure paycheck in Dallas as opposed to Brooklyn, where you wanted to be "closer to your family" i.e. ring chase. However will you survive this crisis. Newsflash, front offices are going to make the moves that suit them the best. Dallas wanted to trade for you so absolutely they are sending you here and not thinking twice. Get over it.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Reddick is a whiny little bitch. Oh boo hoo, you have to collect your 7 figure paycheck in Dallas as opposed to Brooklyn, where you wanted to be "closer to your family" i.e. ring chase. However will you survive this crisis. Newsflash, front offices are going to make the moves that suit them the best. Dallas wanted to trade for you so absolutely they are sending you here and not thinking twice. Get over it.

He actually acknowledged that in his podcast. Not sure what your so upset about. The GM shouldn't promise him something in the first place, otherwise there would be no beef. Just a thought. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, LurkingHorn said:

He actually acknowledged that in his podcast. Not sure what your so upset about. The GM shouldn't promise him something in the first place, otherwise there would be no beef. Just a thought. 

Yeah, but Vic didn't know any of that.  And he likes talking out of his ass, so knowing would have cramped his style.

1 hour ago, RexWilson said:

Rick tested positive on his Covid test. He is vaccinated and says he feels fine. Waiting on a second test. Lets see how contact tracing impacts the roster.

i thought everyone (players, coaches, refs, anyone who travels with team) was vaccinated?

8 hours ago, threesheets said:

Radio said he didn't even say anything. Anyone know why that tech was called? 

He yelled “And 1!” I mean, that never happens in this league at all. He then got a dunk soon after and hung on the rim. Basically dared the official to T him up again. 

• Like 1