2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, Scraps said:

Lol Running up That Hill...like no one has heard that song before 2 months ago

Such a funny phenomenon to me because Meg Myers did a badass cover maybe a couple years ago and then everyone gets obsessed over the original. I guarantee Stranger Things used it because of the Meg Myers cover. 

The cover is better. 

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

oh no shit?  thanks for clarifying that.  

you know exactly what i meant - sort of boring displays of superlative skill, but taking no risk and being 100% content in winning decisions.  

You think Adesanya is going to rack up 27 more wins? 

It isn't the same sport. It's easier to look good like that in boxing. You're basically complaining that Adesanya is too good. 

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Adesnya:  Let me hold my arms out real long like and show you how much reach advantage I have on you

Cannonier:  Oh shit your arms are really long

What a bunch of bullshit.  Both of those guys are fucking tools.  Tuuuuurible.

This is a great sport man. Try to understand it a bit better. The competition is as pure as it gets and everyone is legitimately trying to beat the shit out of each other. If it looks like they aren't hitting each other it's because they're afraid of getting fucking killed in the ring. 

Just now, ztejas said:

This is a great sport man. Try to understand it a bit better. The competition is as pure as it gets and everyone is legitimately trying to beat the shit out of each other. If it looks like they aren't hitting each other it's because they're afraid of getting fucking killed in the ring. 

Oh shut the fuck up you drunk who doesn't even know how balks work, just started following the EPL a few seasons ago but act like you are a 30+ year fan of Chelsea (way to go out on a limb with the club that you chose to support there sport.....)and generally have shitty uniformed takes but post like you are some sportsman with a bottomless pit of knowledge.  I've watched plenty of hand to hand combat sports.  That was a fucking wet blanket.  If they are afraid to get killed in the ring they shouldn't fucking be there.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Oh shut the fuck up you drunk who doesn't even know how balks work, just started following the EPL a few seasons ago but act like you are a 30+ year fan of Chelsea (way to go out on a limb with the club that you chose to support there sport.....)and generally have shitty uniformed takes but post like you are some sportsman with a bottomless pit of knowledge.  I've watched plenty of hand to hand combat sports.  That was a fucking wet blanket.  If they are afraid to get killed in the ring they shouldn't fucking be there.  

You seem angry and like you don't understand how MMA works.