Hey PK -- What would you say you do here?

LTtxfan

Found this interesting from Alex Dunlap on OB. Completion % allowed (when clearly targeted) and snaps per coverage burn so far this year compared to last year.

2022 (at least 100 snaps)

snaps comp% snaps/burn
S Jerrin Thompson 516 28.57% N/A
CB Ryan Watts 434 56.52% 144.67
CB D'Shawn Jamison 429 38.10% 214.50
S Anthony Cook 390 61.54% N/A
DB Jahdae Barron 370 73.68% 123.33
DB Jaylon Guilbeau 205 70.00% 205.00
S Kitan Crawford 160 50.00% 160.00
CB Jamier Johnson 149 81.82% 49.67

2021 (at least 100 snaps)

snaps comp% s/burn
CB D'Shawn Jamison 631 64.52% 210.33
S BJ Foster 618 100.00% 206.00
S Jerrin Thompson 523 71.43% 523.00
DB Anthony Cook 482 37.50% 482.00
CB Josh Thompson 442 65.22% 221.00
S Brenden Schooler 367 77.78% 91.75
CB Darion Dunn 302 55.56% 302.00
CB Jahdae Barron 216 30.00% 216.00

13 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Previously I didn’t give Thompson enough credit for surprise player of the year. If this is correct along with his run game assistance, he’s contributed a great deal.

If only he could have caught one of those PBUs versus OSU……

He's definitely taken a positive step forward.

I think those numbers supported most of what I thought before. For the most part, we've been getting winning efforts on the outside from Jamison and Watts (OSU game aside for Jamison) and have struggled with guys out of the slot being covered by Barron, Guilbeau or any type of LB in zone coverage.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think those numbers supported most of what I thought before. For the most part, we've been getting winning efforts on the outside from Jamison and Watts (OSU game aside for Jamison) and have struggled with guys out of the slot being covered by Barron, Guilbeau or any type of LB in zone coverage.

Yep. Looking at Cook from last year, when and if he returns, maybe he should return to the slot in passing downs. I don’t really think that, but those numbers suggest it could be an option. Barron is as good as anyone blowing up screens. Maybe that’s part of his problem- too aggressive to attack upfield.

The LB coverage strikes me as odd. We don’t give the RB room to breathe in the pass game. There’s a reason that never hurts us except maybe a screen here or there. But that’s at least one LB out of the middle of the field when they chase that rabbit. Or we have a delayed blitz as they’re acting as a spy on the QB or attacking upfield if the RB stays in. On 3rd and long, we’re probably all be fine with a dump off and then meet at the ball carrier. Maybe part of that will be more effective if Ford attacks the open gap rather than attacking a pre-determined gap (of course no idea what he’s asked to do).

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

How exactly do you think those numbers support that Barron has struggled covering guys in the slot? He’s the best man coverage guy on the whole team. 

From Rod Babers: #Texas’ last 2 games, opposing QBs have completed 77% of their passes when targeting glance routes, slants & or post routes; 66% of those targets were converted for a 1st down or a TD & 44% of those attempts gained atleast 15 yards compared to a 16% forced incompletion rate.

that doesn’t quite jive with Dunlap, but fits what I see on the field 

Crossposting...

Surprising to see Coach Boom's salary was so low

Will Muschamp signed a three-year contract early this year as he moved into his new role as Georgia co-defensive coordinator.

The details of the contract, which was signed in May but took effect on Feb. 1, were made available to the Athens Banner-Herald Thursday under an open records request.

Muschamp’s salary will rise each of the next two years from $805,000 in the first season to $855,000 starting July 1, 2023 and going up to $905,000 on July 1, 2024.

The former South Carolina and Florida head coach has the same salary and contract length as co-defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann. Schumann’s contract extension was released this summer.

Muschamp would have to pay Georgia 30 percent of all remaining total compensation in liquidated damages if he terminates the agreement unless he leaves for another coordinator position with “play calling duties,” or for an NCAA Division I or NFL head coaching position.

Muschamp joined Georgia, where he played safety, as a defensive analyst in 2021 and took an on-field position as special teams coordinator before last season. Coach Kirby Smart promoted him to co-defensive coordinator with Schumann after Dan Lanning was hired as Oregon head coach.

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Crossposting...

Surprising to see Coach Boom's salary was so low

Will Muschamp signed a three-year contract early this year as he moved into his new role as Georgia co-defensive coordinator.

The details of the contract, which was signed in May but took effect on Feb. 1, were made available to the Athens Banner-Herald Thursday under an open records request.

Muschamp’s salary will rise each of the next two years from $805,000 in the first season to $855,000 starting July 1, 2023 and going up to $905,000 on July 1, 2024.

The former South Carolina and Florida head coach has the same salary and contract length as co-defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann. Schumann’s contract extension was released this summer.

Muschamp would have to pay Georgia 30 percent of all remaining total compensation in liquidated damages if he terminates the agreement unless he leaves for another coordinator position with “play calling duties,” or for an NCAA Division I or NFL head coaching position.

Muschamp joined Georgia, where he played safety, as a defensive analyst in 2021 and took an on-field position as special teams coordinator before last season. Coach Kirby Smart promoted him to co-defensive coordinator with Schumann after Dan Lanning was hired as Oregon head coach.

Outside of it being his alma mater (I think wife's also). Isnt his son still there?

35 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

This wont make people happy, but I looked at money downs. Since the Bama game, Texas has faced 108 3rd/4th downs and opposing offenses have converted 54 first downs (I excluded OU, because that was an anomaly). 50% is just a disaster. 

The strengths of this Texas team are RBs, TEs, and Special Teams.  Sark has to take better advantage of these strengths and improve:  1) 3rd down conversion rate, 2) time of possession, and 3) points per game.

I would really like to see more turnovers created by the defense/special teams, and getting rid of our stupid penalties like offsides and illegal formation. 

Play with more discipline, reduce mistakes, tackle better, sustain more drives on offense,  generate more turnovers on defense, and score more points/game.

Edited by LTtxfan

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

The strengths of this Texas team are RBs, TEs, and Special Teams.  Sark has to take better advantage of these strengths and improve:  1) 3rd down conv rate, 2) time of possession, and 3) points per game.

I would really like to see more turnovers created by the defense, and getting rid of our stupid penalties like offsides and illegal formation. 

Play with more discipline, reduce mistakes, sustain more drives on offense,  generate more turnovers on defense, and score more points/game.

Not sure what RBs and TEs have to do with our defensive money down rate, but you’re out of your mind if you don’t list DT as one of the strengths of this team. We have one of the best DT rooms in the nation and it’s easily our second best position group after RB. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

The strengths of this Texas team are RBs, TEs, and Special Teams.  Sark has to take better advantage of these strengths and improve:  1) 3rd down conversion rate, 2) time of possession, and 3) points per game.

I would really like to see more turnovers created by the defense/special teams, and getting rid of our stupid penalties like offsides and illegal formation. 

Play with more discipline, reduce mistakes, tackle better, sustain more drives on offense,  generate more turnovers on defense, and score more points/game.

The defense started the season strong, but has been pretty bad since the Bama game (OU, WV excluded). I usually use 30 as a guide line (just a guideline, it will vary vs competition). IF you give up more than 30, it was not a good day for the defense. If you score more than 30, offense was decent. Offense has its issues and can certainly play better, but the defense has been bad and its killing the team. They have to learn to get off the field. 

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Not sure what RBs and TEs have to do with our defensive money down rate, but you’re out of your mind if you don’t list DT as one of the strengths of this team. We have one of the best DT rooms in the nation and it’s easily our second best position group after RB. 

Focused on Offense and Special Teams as the two groups to hang a hat on Saturday in hopes of getting Texas over the hump to win this road game at k-state.   

Another solid effort from the DTs will certainly help.  Hey here's idea --  "get a few more sacks DTs".  

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Focused on Offense and Special Teams as the two groups to hang a hat on Saturday in hopes of getting Texas over the hump to win this road game at k-state.   

Another solid effort from the DTs will certainly help.  Hey here's idea --  "get a few more sacks DTs".  

Only reason Texas has a chance vs KSU is because of the DTs. The best chance for Texas to win is if the DT dominate and shut down KSU's run game

4 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

The defense started the season strong, but has been pretty bad since the Bama game (OU, WV excluded). I usually use 30 as a guide line (just a guideline, it will vary vs competition). IF you give up more than 30, it was not a good day for the defense. If you score more than 30, offense was decent. Offense has its issues and can certainly play better, but the defense has been bad and its killing the team. They have to learn to get off the field. 

So 30pts -- basically tech and okie lite are poor defensive results??   The points scored allowed by the Texas defense in those two games would have been reduced if our damn offense just played average football that converted more 3rd downs and scored more points.

I know our defense has struggled late in games, but the Texas Offense has to pull their heads out of their asses and play better football.  To beat k-state, the Texas Offense has to play good football especially in the 2nd half on Saturday.  

(Great play by Special Teams and DTs would be a big help too...  )

19 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

So 30pts -- basically tech and okie lite are poor defensive results??   The points scored allowed by the Texas defense in those two games would have been reduced if our damn offense just played average football that converted more 3rd downs and scored more points.

I know our defense has struggled late in games, but the Texas Offense has to pull their heads out of their asses and play better football.  To beat k-state, the Texas Offense has to play good football especially in the 2nd half on Saturday.  

(Great play by Special Teams and DTs would be a big help too...  )

They were terrible results. The halftime score in the OSU game was 31-24. If the defense played well in the 1st half, the game is likely over.. Guessing Sark throws a lot less in the second half if the halftime score is 31-10. It seems odd to hammer the offense for leaving the defense out on the field, when the defense gave up 24 pts and faced over 50 plays in the first half when the offense was rolling. Offense could have done more in the second half, but at least they were elite for a half. The defense was good for 1 quarter and bad for 3 . (tech is scoring 24.6 pts in Big 12 play, Texas gave up 34 to their 3rd string QB).

Edited by Codaxx

4 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

They were terrible results. Why do you think the points would have been reduced, if the offense played better? The halftime score in the OSU game was 31-24. If the defense played well in the 1st half, the game is likely over.. Guessing Sark throws a lot less in the second half if the halftime score is 31-10. It seems odd to hammer the offense for leaving the defense out on the field, when the defense gave up 24 pts and faced over 50 plays in the first half when the offense was rolling. (tech is scoring 24.6 pts in Big 12 play, Texas gave up 34 to their 3rd string QB)

From the moment we went up 31-17 until OSU tied the game in the 4th, the offense ran a grand total of 24 plays netting 55 yards their next SEVEN possessions.  I'm not going to disagree that the Defense could have played better in the first half, they clearly should have, but if the offense does absolutely anything on a couple of those possessions we probably win the game. I mean the D/ST gift wrapped a possession that started on the OSU 16 YL and we get 4 yards and kick a FG.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 minutes ago, Skipper said:

From the moment we went up 31-17 until OSU tied the game in the 4th, the offense ran a grand total of 24 plays netting 55 yards their next SEVEN possessions.  I'm not going to disagree that the Defense could have played better in the first half, they clearly should have, but if the offense does absolutely anything on a couple of those possessions we probably win the game. I mean the D/ST gift wrapped a possession that started on the OSU 16 YL and we get 4 yards and kick a FG.

Texas may win the game if Worthy doesnt drop a TD, there are a lot of "ifs" that could have resulted in a Texas win. The offense is not as consistent as people want. I totally get that. They have moments of greatness and ineptitude. Not shocking. They are not capable of protecting the defense. They are not built for that. I get people saying Texas could have won a shootout, if the offense played better in the second half. That is 100% true, but that is basically saying "IF the offense plays solid the second half, Texas wins despite the defense".  Either way the defense was bad. 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

They were terrible results. Why do you think the points would have been reduced, if the offense played better? The halftime score in the OSU game was 31-24. If the defense played well in the 1st half, the game is likely over.. Guessing Sark throws a lot less in the second half if the halftime score is 31-10. It seems odd to hammer the offense for leaving the defense out on the field, when the defense gave up 24 pts and faced over 50 plays in the first half when the offense was rolling. (tech is scoring 24.6 pts in Big 12 play, Texas gave up 34 to their 3rd string QB)

My point is more 2nd half conversions on 3rd downs by our offense, takes more time off the clock, and hopefully Texas scores more points -- chances are improved that the Texas defense would play better in the 4th quarter of both games.

Look I know the defense needs to get off the field more by getting more stops on 3rd/4th attempts.  But our suckass 2nd half performances by the offense contributed equally to the losses in both the okie lite and tech games.

I believe our offense and special teams are the two groups that have the best shot to play great on Saturday and lead us to a win against k-state.  Crossing my fingers in hopes that the defense plays a little better too.   

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

My point is more 2nd half conversions on 3rd downs by our offense, takes more time off the clock, and hopefully Texas scores more points -- chances are improved that the Texas defense would play better in the 4th quarter of both games.

Look I know the defense needs to get off the field more by getting more stops on 3rd/4th attempts.  But our suckass 2nd half performances by the offense contributed equally to the losses in both the okie lite and tech games.

I believe our offense and special teams are the two groups that have the best shot to play great on Saturday and lead us to a win against k-state.  Crossing my fingers in hopes that the defense plays a little better too.   

My point was when you defend 50+ in the first half, because you played terrible, it is highly unlikely the defense is fresh late in the game. This was not an Arkansas situation, where the offense was bad all game. The defense shot themselves in the foot. (ALL of OSU's TDs in the 1st half had at least 1st granted by a penalty, my favorite being back to back offsides). Texas fans have seen such shitty defense the last 5+ years, that they go out of their way to excuse shitty play. Defense is 50% on money downs in 5 of the last 6 games, fix that and then I will be happy to listen about how the offense screwed the defense. The defense is responsible for not getting the defense off the field. Texas is averaging 36.4 pts a game and giving up 21.1 on the season. In true road games they are averaging 34 pts and giving up 39.. I dont think it is hard to see where the biggest problem has been on the road. 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

My point was when you defend 50+ in the first half, because you played terrible, it is highly unlikely the defense is fresh late in the game. This was not an Arkansas situation, where the offense was bad all game. The defense shot themselves in the foot. (ALL of OSU's TDs in the 1st half had at least 1st granted by a penalty, my favorite being back to back offsides). Texas fans have seen such shitty defense the last 5+ years, that they go out of their way to excuse shitty play. Defense is 50% on money downs in 5 of the last 6 games, fix that and then I will be happy to listen about how the offense screwed the defense. The defense is responsible for not getting the defense off the field.

Ok... check how Texas defense did on drives early in 2nd half vs okie lite.  They played better.  The 2nd half struggles of the Texas offense against okie contributed to the 4th quarter failure of our defense... 

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Ok... check how Texas defense did on drives early in 2nd half vs okie lite.  They played better.  The 2nd half struggles of the Texas offense against okie contributed to the 4th quarter failure of our defense... 

I totally  get that. The defense played well for 4 drives in the 3Q. Those drives started on the 17, 9, 31, and 1 yards line. I dont think I am going out on a limb here, by saying that might have been influenced by poor field position. There is also the other 3Qs of play that factor in. If the defense played well in even 1 other quarter of play, I would have an ounce of sympathy for them. 

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Texas held OSU scoreless on SIX straight possessions. The offense produced a measly 3 points during that stretch. If they score a TD at any point during that sequence we win the game.

Complementary football. Roll your eyes all you want but it's a thing. 

It was 5 and one of the them ended on a  missed FG. The one happened to be a 12 play 54 yard drive that OSU butchered the clock management and had to kick on 3rd down. 

Edited by Codaxx

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

The defense started the season strong, but has been pretty bad since the Bama game (OU, WV excluded). I usually use 30 as a guide line (just a guideline, it will vary vs competition). IF you give up more than 30, it was not a good day for the defense.

I get your points the majority of the time but stop cherrypicking stats by excluding random games. The defense played well against a good WVU offense. Period. No ifs, ands or buts. It happened and it counts in the stats.

You said your guideline is if you give up more than 30, it was not a good day for the defense. That has happened 2 times in 8 games. They have plenty of work to do but it's okay to acknowledge the good and the bad without putting your thumb on the scale. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

It was 5 and one of the them ended on a  missed FG. The one happened to be a 12 play 54 yard drive that OSU butchered the clock management and had to kick on 3rd down. 

Who cares how it happened? It happened. They got down to the 31 yard line and Texas forced back to back incompletions to make them attempt a long kick. 

If we want to play the 'if' game then I wonder what happens if OSU doesn't get bailed out by a BS pass interference call and roughing the passer call on 2 of their TD drives.

It works both ways. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

I get your points the majority of the time but stop cherrypicking stats by excluding random games. The defense played well against a good WVU offense. Period. No ifs, ands or buts. It happened and it counts in the stats.

You said your guideline is if you give up more than 30, it was not a good day for the defense. That has happened 2 times in 8 games. They have plenty of work to do but it's okay to acknowledge the good and the bad without putting your thumb on the scale. 

You are picking out drives and I am cherry picking?? 

The defense started the season strong, but has been pretty bad since the Bama game (OU, WV excluded)

that is my quote above, so no idea why you mentioned WV.  I did say 30 is the guideline. Texas has given it up twice this year, both on the road and both loses. I said it was a guideline, because anyone that thinks the defense was good vs ISU is kidding themselves. That is an offense that is averaging 15.6 pts in Big 12 play. I think the defense has been bad in 3 of the last 4 games, if you throw OU out for obvious reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Who cares how it happened? It happened. They got down to the 31 yard line and Texas forced back to back incompletions to make them attempt a long kick. 

If we want to play the 'if' game then I wonder what happens if OSU doesn't get bailed out by a BS pass interference call and roughing the passer call on 2 of their TD drives.

It works both ways. 

There is a difference. I am facing the fact that the defense gave up 41 pts. You trying to come up with anything imaginable to say they were not bad in that game. 

Just now, Codaxx said:

There is a difference. I am facing the fact that the defense gave up 41 pts. You trying to come up with anything imaginable to say they were not bad in that game. 

Whatever man. Pointing out the fact they went through a 6 drive stretch where they held OSU scoreless is a fact, not imaginable. They were pretty damn bad the other 12 drives, also a fact.

Both thoughts can coexist. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Whatever man. Pointing out the fact they went through a 6 drive stretch where they held OSU scoreless is a fact, not imaginable. They were pretty damn bad the other 12 drives, also a fact.

Both thoughts can coexist. 

So you are saying the defense was bad overall (my original point) and this was just an argument over minutiae. Got it

Edited by Codaxx

21 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

I totally  get that. The defense played well for 4 drives in the 3Q. Those drives started on the 17, 9, 31, and 1 yards line. I dont think I am going out on a limb here, by saying that might have been influenced by poor field position. There is also the other 3Qs of play that factor in. If the defense played well in even 1 other quarter of play, I would have an ounce of sympathy for them. 

Defense absolutely played winning football in the first quarter as well.  Quinn threw a pick first possession and D held (OSE lost yardage on series) and they kicked a FG.  OSU then had 1 TD drive and 3 punts (with two 3 and outs).  You also keep harping on fact that Defense played 50 plays in the first half but that was also largely dictated by the offense.  We had a 7 Play TD drive and a 7 play FG drive.  Otherwise, we either scored, punted or turned the ball over in 4 plays or less.  I'll never complain about scoring fast but you can't turn around and use plays defended as a negative in that instance.

You can keep blaming the D and PK all you want but that was as clear of a "Team Loss" as I've ever seen.

• Hook 'Em 2

Lots of similarities to last year.

But this year.

Vs OSU. They had 18 possessions. 9 in the first half. 24 points in the 1st half. 3 of those points on a negative 2 yard drive. Missed FG, fumble, pick in the 1st half. 2.3 points per possession for OSU.

We had 19 possessions. 34 points. 1.8 ppp.

Vs ISU. 9 total possessions. 21 points. Missed FG, fumble, pick. 2.3 points per possession.

We had 9 full possessions then a first down to kill the clock. 24 points. 2.7 ppp.

Vs Tech. They had 10 possessions in regulation. 34 points. No turnovers. 3.4 points per possession.

We had 11 possessions in regulation even though the 10th was only 21 seconds. 3.1 ppp.

Vs Bama. Each team had 11 possessions. No turnovers. So Bama 1.8 points per possession.

8 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Defense absolutely played winning football in the first quarter as well.  Quinn threw a pick first possession and D held (OSE lost yardage on series) and they kicked a FG.  OSU then had 1 TD drive and 3 punts (with two 3 and outs).  You also keep harping on fact that Defense played 50 plays in the first half but that was also largely dictated by the offense.  We had a 7 Play TD drive and a 7 play FG drive.  Otherwise, we either scored, punted or turned the ball over in 4 plays or less.  I'll never complain about scoring fast but you can't turn around and use plays defended as a negative in that instance.

You can keep blaming the D and PK all you want but that was as clear of a "Team Loss" as I've ever seen.

I didnt say it was all on the defense. I just said the defense was bad in both road games. 

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

Playing 8 straight games is a motherfucker.  We have a lot of issues on D exacerbated with injuries in the secondary but hoping the bye week helps from an energy standpoint. 

Reasons people use to justify dog shit coaches: 

We’re young!

injuries

Need time to get his players

Blinding optimistic reasons to suddenly think things will change: 

the Bye week came at the perfect time

Practice this week was really intense 

We finally got rid of the bad apple players! 

You checked a few on the bingo cards with one sentence. 

32 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Reasons people use to justify dog shit coaches: 

We’re young!

injuries

Need time to get his players

Blinding optimistic reasons to suddenly think things will change: 

the Bye week came at the perfect time

Practice this week was really intense 

We finally got rid of the bad apple players! 

You checked a few on the bingo cards with one sentence. 

JFC.  It was a specific comment in a specific context (post directly above about struggling late in OSU game).  It's also a fucking accurate statement.  8 weeks into the season is the latest bye week I can remember. 

3 hours ago, Codaxx said:

Conversely, the offense needs to learn to stay on the field, particularly in the second half. 7 consecutive failed drives with a bunch being 3 and out doesn't help the D. Points on the board and all that but when the offense consistently stalls in the second half, it contributes mightily to defensive meltdowns. It is just as indefensible as the defensive breakdowns.

30 points and all, but metrics alone don't always tell the story. This offense is like a ferrari that runs like a bat out of hell for stretches and then it stalls on the side of the road in need of a tune up to get it going again. Too much time on the side of the road and the competition wins the race.

But you're not wrong about the D. I'm just saying with even a few more sustained drives in some of these losses, Texas wins despite the obvious deficiencies with the D. Not all of those drives have to yield points, but 3 and out or only one first down doesn't cut it.

Just now, sith_horn said:

Conversely, the offense needs to learn to stay on the field, particularly in the second half. 7 consecutive failed drives with a bunch being 3 and out doesn't help the D. Points on the board and all that but when the offense consistently stalls in the second half, it contributes mightily to defensive meltdowns. It is just as indefensible as the defensive breakdowns.

30 points and all, but metrics alone don't always tell the story. This offense is like a ferrari that runs like a bat out of hell for stretches and then it stalls on the side of the road in need of a tune up to get it going again. Too much time on the side of the road and the competition wins the race.

But you're not wrong about the D. I'm just saying with even a few more sustained drives in some of these losses, Texas wins despite the obvious deficiencies with the D. Not all of those drives have to yield points, but 3 and out or only one first down doesn't cut it.

Agreed.  just think that is going to be the offense, until Quinn and the OL grow up. Throw in some sketchy WR play at times also. Texas can do explosive on offense. They struggle mightily at efficient. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas may win the game if Worthy doesnt drop a TD, there are a lot of "ifs" that could have resulted in a Texas win. The offense is not as consistent as people want. I totally get that. They have moments of greatness and ineptitude. Not shocking. They are not capable of protecting the defense. They are not built for that. I get people saying Texas could have won a shootout, if the offense played better in the second half. That is 100% true, but that is basically saying "IF the offense plays solid the second half, Texas wins despite the defense".  Either way the defense was bad. 

Maybe I missed a play but is that Worthy “drop” the one where he fell down and didnt touch it?

• blacklab changed the title to Hey PK -- Keep the Sacks and Turnovers Comin' !!!
  • immamac changed the title to Hey PK -- What would you say you do here?