Army Drill Sgt. and his cunt wife hassle an innocent black guy

Gil Bang

I'm not an expert on the collected wit and wisdom of Brisket and them, but I don't believe I've heard him advocate for crappy DR Horton homes in crappy middle class neighborhoods. 

Caveat: unless he represents DR Horton in crappy home cases. Let’s not limit his options.
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Build a new house in an old neighborhood.  

Most of the ones around here, I wouldn't even call them McMansions because McDonalds is rooted in the real world. These are just decorated boxes big enough for every family member to sit in separate large empty rooms, scrolling on their phones. I doubt they last long.

The one exception is down at the end of the street, where somebody recreated the big tavern at Bree. Seriously, you could stick a hotel plus bar and restaurant in it without too much trouble. I hope I live long enough to ride the donkey cart down there for artisanal ale.

• Haha 2

The more I think about it, this is the urban equivalent of a country phenomenon -- "Do not trespass" signs are almost always on the property you'd least feel like trespassing on anyway. Cardboard homes got nothing inside 'em I would consider worth stealing, just like country "estates" with rusted tractor chassis in the front yard don't do anything for me other than make me grateful for my last tetanus booster.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, Bateshorn said:

Tell me about it.  I have 2 sockets in my living/tv room. I've spent a small Saudi fortune on high end surge protectors to expand my outlet options. That's the other fun thing about old houses:  I love living in a 1400 square foot original wood floor house with 3 other people.  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2021 at 9:55 AM, formermav43 said:

So based on the last couple of pages, apparently you shouldn’t live in a new house or an old house. 

Or just get one reading lamp, and quit hammering on computers like us dumbasses.

I mean, Tom Jefferson did OK, and all he had was a Commodore 64 running off a windmill.

• Haha 4

Ă—
Ă—