Army Drill Sgt. and his cunt wife hassle an innocent black guy

Gil Bang

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The absolute ignorant, naiveté of members of this board is astounding at times. There are 2 state regimes that would be trying to expand their power, control, and Influence over the globe were it not for American military forces.  There are other non state forces that would attempt to do the same.

So, they're not doing that now?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah, if these bigwigs are tweeting about this, he’s about to be made an example of.

If the highest NCO and flag officers know your name and it’s not because you’re up for a Congressional Medal of Honor you are fucked

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah does nothing but help keep your ignorant ass free to say shit that in other counters would get you a 6 x 6 cell or a bullet to the head. Yeah the military does nothing. 

You typed that, read it, and thought yeah that's accurate, and went ahead and posted it.  Wow.

19 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The absolute ignorant, naiveté of members of this board is astounding at times. There are 2 state regimes that would be trying to expand their power, control, and Influence over the globe were it not for American military forces.  There are other non state forces that would attempt to do the same.

PRO TIP:  Stop being willfully ignorant.

While this made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, please detail the last United States military operation that genuinely defended American citizens' freedom.

World War II was the last one, obviously Hitler wouldn't have stopped with Europe if he'd succeeded. Anything since? Do you genuinely believe that if the United States didn't have an overdone military presence in Asia that China would be invading the United States at any point during your lifetime? Truly?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1) refuse to engage

2) accuse others of keeping their head in the sand

3) ?????**

we don't need to spend more on the military than we do on everything else combined to keep iran and north korea from executing us in prison cells. it is far more likely* that the US military does this at the behest of an anti-democracy American government

*far more likely =/= likely

Edited by Celery Man
**feel smarter while remaining more stupid
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Hello General. Good Morning General. I can explain, General.

He's on his way out, taking over 10th Mtn.  

My kid said that his only regret about leaving 10th is he won't have the chance to serve under him.

He was pretty impressed with the General during his relatively short stay at Jackson. 

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

He's on his way out, taking over 10th Mtn.  

My kid said that his only regret about leaving 10th is he won't have the chance to serve under him.

He was pretty impressed with the General during his relatively short stay at Jackson. 

Central SC is an odd place to train for mountains. I guess they pile em in a deuce n a half and wheel them up to Tryon.

8 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Central SC is an odd place to train for mountains. I guess they pile em in a deuce n a half and wheel them up to Tryon.

He was at Polk when he was with 10th.   He was a Drill at jackson

49 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This has become thread jack to the original OP.  You're really going with that comment, like it's something significant ?  Wow, keep that head firmly planted.

Look, dipshit.  You said the military protects our freedoms, and I said, "From whom?"  And you said that if not for our military, foreign bad actors would be trying to spread their influence, and I said, "They're not doing that now?"

If you don't have an answer to either of those questions, maybe re-examine your own position, if you're capable of combating the brainwashing that you've suffered from Top Gun to present.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The absolute ignorant, naiveté of members of this board is astounding at times. There are 2 state regimes that would be trying to expand their power, control, and Influence over the globe were it not for American military forces.  

Are you trying to excuse this soldier's behavior?

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Okay, I was harsh on the guy's wife.  But I'm guessing she helps foster his attitude in some way.  

This guy's not gonna be able to beat his inevitable Dishonorable Discharge.  Time was you could explain your side of it, over the desk of a potential employer, and they'd take you at your word and give you the benefit of the doubt.  But this guy has no way out.  Any company who googles his name will see this and know why he received a DD.  The U.S. Military has a hard enough time recruiting people of color these days without shitheads like this.  I get the feeling he's going to be made an example of, and for good reason.  

I'm guessing by his age and rank, he left for awhile, couldn't hack it based on his challenged brain, and re-enlisted.  But he could have easily been tracking for Master Sergeant in a few years.  But now he has, "And he worked odd jobs for the rest of his life..." written all over him. 

He’s not going to get a DD. That’s reserved for the most serious offenses and must be accompanied by court martial. You get. DD for rape, murder, espionage... Even a bad conduct discharge can only be handed down by court martial and are usually an accompaniment to prison time. 

A lot of the self-identified white supremacists who were booted out recently got general discharges, which is bad enough.  Employers don’t want to see that.  I could see this guy MAYBE getting a General- Other then Honorable Conditions. That would be really bad for him.  

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

He’s not going to get a DD. That’s reserved for the most serious offenses and must be accompanied by court martial. You get. DD for rape, murder, espionage... Even a bad conduct discharge can only be handed down by court martial and are usually an accompaniment to prison time. 

A lot of the self-identified white supremacists who were booted out recently got general discharges, which is bad enough.  Employers don’t want to see that.  I could see this guy MAYBE getting a General- Other then Honorable Conditions. That would be really bad for him.  

This is my take. He'll get at most a bad conduct discharge, but he'll have to go a court-martial for that. Most likely is a General Discharge and loss of bennies.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Holy shit.  The reviews on these guys are remarkably horrible.  

We purchased a new home this summer. It immediately began leaking on 2 sides. For over 5 months our home has leaked. The builder sends contractors that have no idea what they're doing. It turns out our home isn't built to code. Due to shady laws DR Horton has their own private code enforcement here in FL so the county and city do not inspect anything to ensure safety.

• Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Let's level set, and before we go on, can we get a show of hands of who was in the shit?

I once attended a sporting event in College Station.  So, I know what it is to be surrounded by hostile forces following a mindless code that mandated that they hate my guts.

Does that count?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yep, he'll play the "I was canceled and vilified just for trying to protect my neighborhood, this is the war on decent neighborhoods!  It wasn't about race, it was a guy I didn't recognize who was disrespecting my lawn!" card and he'll be celebrated by 35% of this country.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Yep, he'll play the "I was canceled and vilified just for trying to protect my neighborhood, this is the war on decent neighborhoods!  It wasn't about race, it was a guy I didn't recognize who was disrespecting my lawn!" card and he'll be celebrated by 49% of this country.  

The numbers out there are much shittier than you think.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The numbers out there are much shittier than you think.

Nope, 210 million adults (over 18) in the United States.  74 million voted for Commander Dipshit.  That's 35%.  This 40%, or "half the Country" narrative is bullshit and only feeds the egos of Him and the stupid, stupid people that blindly follow(ed) him.  I won't give it any more credence.  It's 35%.  And you can break that out even more, but that's for another thread.  

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

We need a military to protect us from foreign threats but our current military is ill equipped to protect us against our current threats.  

what are you talking about? that dude was fucking protecting his neighborhood against that dude's skin tone!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yep, he'll play the "I was canceled and vilified just for trying to protect my neighborhood, this is the war on decent neighborhoods!  It wasn't about race, it was a guy I didn't recognize who was disrespecting my lawn!" card and he'll be celebrated by 35% of this country.  

I don't gather that he was stopping every black person and yelling at them, so I don't think it was a purely racial issue. In the video it seemed there were other black folks walking around. Something else set him off, but I have no doubt that race played a factor in his over zealousness. 

17 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

what are you talking about? that dude was fucking protecting his neighborhood against that dude's skin tone!

your wife has been right all these years, it really is about tone

Edited by elfenix
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

They build dogshit houses.  Way worse than Lennar or KB.  Literally too cheap to properly finish garages.

To be fair, Lennar for a mass-home builder is actually pretty good (comparatively speaking).  KB and DB are dogshit wrapped in a bag of canine feces.  

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

So have a court martial then.

Like that's a deal breaker? 

I’m absolutely loving all the comments roasting DR homes and crappy developments and neighborhoods like that, but I had the thought, isn’t a DR Horton 250k home in a crappy middle class neighborhood with middle of the road public schools exactly what Brisket and them advocate for and should be the idea and goal for a middle class life? Like Buzz’s girlfriend, woof!

Also I’m dying laughing over here at all the thought of surly posters being shamed and not weighing in, either in defense or outrage, because they live in DR Horton homes.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

So have a court martial then.

Like that's a deal breaker? 

A court martial is still a judicial proceeding with all sorts of rules of evidence, precedence, etc. A DD requires a general court martial and is basically a felony court. You can’t just call one because a guy was terrible on social media and you want to prove a point.

This guy behaved like a total ass, and it was likely racially motivated. What was shown on that video is at the level of misdemeanor assault. That’s not going to get you a DD and most likely even a bad conduct, they’d be stretching with that. 

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

A court martial is still a judicial proceeding with all sorts of rules of evidence, precedence, etc. A DD requires a general court martial and is basically a felony court. You can’t just call one because a guy was terrible on social media and you want to prove a point.

This guy behaved like a total ass, and it was likely racially motivated. What was shown on that video is at the level of misdemeanor assault. That’s not going to get you a DD and most likely even a bad conduct, they’d be stretching with that. 

I thought he'd been charged w/ a third degree felony.

4 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I’m absolutely loving all the comments roasting DR homes and crappy developments and neighborhoods like that, but I had the thought, isn’t a DR Horton 250k home in a crappy middle class neighborhood with middle of the road public schools exactly what Brisket and them advocate for and should be the idea and goal for a middle class life? Like Buzz’s girlfriend, woof!

Also I’m dying laughing over here at all the thought of surly posters being shamed and not weighing in, either in defense or outrage, because they live in DR Horton homes.

I'm not an expert on the collected wit and wisdom of Brisket and them, but I don't believe I've heard him advocate for crappy DR Horton homes in crappy middle class neighborhoods. 

7 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I live in a 2006 DR Horton home in SW Austin, it's not horrible.  They did use shitty wiring and electrical fixtures, and ugly tile, but the rest of the house is fine.  Of course I grew up in a turn-of-the-century victorian house and then lived in apartments and a mobile home for quite a while after that.  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I live in a 2006 DR Horton home in SW Austin, it's not horrible.  They did use shitty wiring but the rest of the house is fine.  Of course I grew up in a turn-of-the-century victorian house and then lived in apartments and a mobile home for quite a while after that.  

That’s called middle class upward mobility friend (and I know from reading other posts you have a million bucks liquid in the bank from an inheritance, and are kinda old without a young family and dirty, like a ranch worker or field hand or something, so a home is a home is a home, probably to you, right?)

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I'm not an expert on the collected wit and wisdom of Brisket and them, but I don't believe I've heard him advocate for crappy DR Horton homes in crappy middle class neighborhoods. 

This oughta fix you up, friend: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/19675-disruption-of-the-middle-class/page/2/

2 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

That’s called middle class upward mobility friend (and I know from reading other posts you have a million bucks liquid in the bank from an inheritance, and are kinda old without a young family and dirty, like a ranch worker or field hand or something, so a home is a home is a home, probably to you, right?)

Haha, not quite.  I'm the son of a small-town schoolteacher, no inheritance.  I left Garwood, Tx. for UT/Austin in 1984 at age 17 with about $1500 and sharing a car with my brother, lived in shithole apartments off Reinli St. and then off Riverside for a few years.  I did work as a field hand/ranch worker and other odd jobs like security guard at sorority houses until I got out of college.  I lucked into a good middle-class job after that and my wife and I managed to buy some acreage west of town, cheap (that's why we lived in a mobile home - we sacrificed sticks for acreage).  Raised 2 kids, one still in college and the oldest is married and lives in the house next door to me with her husband and my first grandkid.  I work(ed) hard but also was fortunate to have good parents and family, and hit college and adulthood at a good time.  But in the end, yeah, I have a couple million dollars and live in a DR Horton home, and I'm OK with that.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1