2021 Numerical Roster w/ Heights, Weights, & Numbers

BurntOrange&White

32 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yeah. Had a legit LSU offer, but walked on here because he likes UT and his family is looooaded.

https://www.lourdmurray.com/index.html

Nice. He'll have fun in Austin for sure. I wonder if he'll ever actually compete for the starting job. If Arch comes in I don't think anyone is standing in his way.

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

Nice. He'll have fun in Austin for sure. I wonder if he'll ever actually compete for the starting job. If Arch comes in I don't think anyone is standing in his way.

Won’t Casey and Card both have two years of eligibility left when/if Arch arrives?

3 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Do you know the weight of the last Heisman winner under Sark?

Smith is about 15lbs heavier than both Worthy and Moore. Now, the question, which didn’t make implications about ability, was when was the last time UT sported a pair of 160lb starting WR’s?

5 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

Smith is about 15lbs heavier than both Worthy and Moore. Now, the question, which didn’t make implications about ability, was when was the last time UT sported a pair of 160lb starting WR’s?

TIL, 166-160 = 15.

#surlymath

Yes, it’s been awhile since we have started a pair of 160lb WRs.

18 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

I’m sorry, the number google came up with was 6’0 and 174 for Smith whereas Moore is 160. Carry on with your pedantry. 

You asked the dumbest fucking question ever. The question was the greatest example of pedantry.

Any more of your totally cool questions?

• Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Does Tim Love have a kid on the team?

yes, Tannahill Love is Chef Tim Love's son.

12 hours ago, texifornia said:

Holy shit that's a leap. Any idea how good that weight is?

it is good weight.  

Lonesome Dove for NIL sponsor?
He also has Love Shack burgers, Woodshed Smokehouse as well as an Italian eatery and bar who's names escape me at the moment. But yeah, if he still has a bit of extra cash after covid he could certainly help some players...and maybe improve our recruiting in the southwest DFW area which includes All Saints, Aledo, Kennedale and the odd freak athlete coming through a generally subpar FWISD program.

9 minutes ago, ousux said:

He also has Love Shack burgers, Woodshed Smokehouse as well as an Italian eatery and bar who's names escape me at the moment. But yeah, if he still has a bit of extra cash after covid he could certainly help some players...and maybe improve our recruiting in the southwest DFW area which includes All Saints, Aledo, Kennedale and the odd freak athlete coming through a generally subpar FWISD program.

I like it. Someone tweet DelConte