shit that dissappeared during the great rona supply chain clusterfuck

Hagbard Celine

7 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Anything tastes delicious after that. The best beer I've ever had was an ice cold Lone Star after mowing the lawn on a 102 degree day. 

I'd slam Lone Star in that situation too.  But I don't mind Lone Star at all.  Tend to drink it when I'm in Texas and want to go high volume/low dollar.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I also can’t get 80 lb cover stock that’s not glossy but that’s a different topic. Paper stock issues are even worse than food issues right now. 

Out of paper, out of stock

There's friendly faces around the block

So break loose from the chains that are causing you pain

Call Michael and Stanley, Jim, Dwight, Creed

Call Andy and Kelly for your business paper needs

Dunder Mifflin : the people person's paper people !

(Edit: until I looked uo the lyrics, I thought it was "Indian Kelly", not "Andy and Kelly". Oops.)

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Wegmans hasn’t had their 36 month aged Gouda for a month and I am sads. 

I also can’t get 80 lb cover stock that’s not glossy but that’s a different topic. Paper stock issues are even worse than food issues right now. 

I can’t find wedges of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese where I’ve found them in the past. I haven’t checked some of the specialty markets that require a longer drive. I know a good Italian market that’s about a 20-minute drive away. If they don’t have it then I’m not sure who might. Whole Foods doesn’t have any. They also don’t have Shropshire blue cheese but I don’t know if that’s a supply chain issue or a change of ownership/management issue. That stuff rocks. 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Out of paper, out of stock

There's friendly faces around the block

So break loose from the chains that are causing you pain

Call Michael and Stanley, Jim, Dwight, Creed

Call Andy and Kelly for your business paper needs

Dunder Mifflin : the people person's paper people !

Ha! They should do a reboot in today's times with supply chain issues. Dwight can harvest his hemp plants for a new paper source. 

I do work with some of the largest printers in the US for my job and it's painful getting any type of paper supply (ink too but not as bad as paper).