No thread on Montana beating #20 Washington?

LTbear

More evidence that preseason rankings are worthless.  They’re just fodder for the sporting media to generate clickbait articles and endless churn over when there’s little else to cover in the preseason…and also to ensure the SEC machine keeps rolling.  And I’m no media hater like some here. 

Also yesterday was a wild, weird day all around for underdogs.  Felt like one endless Thursday night.  Not surprised someone got bit, I was about to run into I35 to practice The Macarena in traffic watching how poorly my Pokes played and there were narrow escapes everywhere.  

Glad y’all played well after early hiccups against La, at least one of the teams I root for showed some balls.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, miguelito said:

I was hoping there wouldn't be a thread...

Being ranked 20 was a joke anyway. But good for Montana. Bozeman is a cool town.

11 hours ago, berlinerbaer said:

* Missoula

10 hours ago, LTbear said:

U of Montana is in Missoula. Montana State is in Bozeman. 

Missoula is cooler than Bozeman but both are fun. 

montana state kept it close with Wyoming yesterday, one score final.  Pretty good showing for the ‘cats, with a new coach since we took theirs to coach linebackers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Missoula is cooler than Bozeman but both are fun. 

montana state kept it close with Wyoming yesterday, one score final.  Pretty good showing for the ‘cats, with a new coach since we took theirs to coach linebackers. 

MSU head coach Vigen coached under bohl at ndsu and Wyoming over the last decade. So he definitely had an in on how to prep for Wyoming