What if America had 6 parties

Michael Knight

11 hours ago, Mole said:

The last navel gazing quiz told me I had strong theocratic tendencies; this one calls me a New Liberal. I guess here’s hoping to install Mullah O’Rourke as the high bro-priest of the United State Church of the Heel Flip.

It’s think it’s time to go back to Facebook for more “which Ted Lasso character are you” quizzes. And of course comparing enneagram types. 

Are you referring to that “improved” political compass that also had a thread this week? It seemed to interpret any answer that indicated belief in God as a sign you wanted to implement a theocracy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Half way between growth and opportunity party and the christian conservative party, in the bottom part of the upper right quadrant (Q1). I think my desire to see slightly more gun control, be open to make it easier for the illegals already here to gain citizenship and see marijuana legalized made me more liberal than a true conservative.

6 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Half way between growth and opportunity party and the christian conservative party, in the bottom part of the upper right quadrant (Q1). I think my desire to see slightly more gun control, be open to make it easier for the illegals already here to gain citizenship and see marijuana legalized made me more liberal than a true conservative.

also makes you slightly more human

I'm sure this test isn't perfect but it did answer something I had been questioning about myself. Have my politics changed or have the political parties changed?  I know it's a combination of both but the test confirmed my politics haven't changed much but the political parties have.  For the record, my dot was really close to the Anastasis dot on the x axis but a bit lower on the y axis.

Edited by PhillyD

i did this as well finally - back and to the left for me. progessive. lulz.

some of these questions are awful and are completely off point as to the role of government in our lives. simple reactions to modern problems/news, but i guess that is the way it goes. 

2 hours ago, Lucid said:

Off the scale in the upper left quadrant no party for me, sad

there are really no suprises from various posters...except this, what sort of weird combo of answers got you off into this corner all by yourself?? 🤔

mine is pretty boring. thus explains my support for Mayor Pete 😄

image.thumb.png.82795acba685efe7860a54ab13609473.png