Your diet breaker

closetohumping

2 hours ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Good memory - thanks for asking, yes in 2018 i lost about 140lbs through hard core fasting.    I'm still down 120.    I walk around at about 220 (6'1).   Which for me at 53 years old is fine.     I still fast two times a week, and the other days i am OMAD.     About once a quarter i still fast for 4-5 days just for kicks as days 3-5 and are kick ass and super productive.

Outstanding!  Tremendous discipline.  I’m down from 215 to 195 (at 6’3”), but it’s all in my belly.  Now off to get a Reuben…..this shit is hard!

5 hours ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Good memory - thanks for asking, yes in 2018 i lost about 140lbs through hard core fasting.    I'm still down 120.    I walk around at about 220 (6'1).   Which for me at 53 years old is fine.     I still fast two times a week, and the other days i am OMAD.     About once a quarter i still fast for 4-5 days just for kicks as days 3-5 and are kick ass and super productive.

I appreciate you posting this!  I am currently doing intermittent fasting and OMAD.  3 meals a day does not agree with my metabolism and it has taken me years to figure that out.  I could eat the same number of calories in the course of the day at a deficit and it didn't make a difference.  Fasting gives you control and power over appetite drivers.  It forces you to address actual nutrition vs emotional eating.  Tons of energy when fat adapted.

That said, Cheetos are not allowed in my house.

Fuzzy's thin Italian-style double pepperoni and mushroom 16" pizza with lots of parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper and garlic salt.
And a Diet Coke followed by a five-finger front end loader of Copenhagen Long Cut.
All while watching a double feature of Rambo 8: Buckets of Blood and Rambo Lives: Piles of Scorched Terrorist Mustache Hair.

After seeing this and the Taco Bell joke I’m inclined to drive down to glenwood to make sure my father is still where I left him.
  • Haha 1

I'd binge pretty much anything listed in this thread.  If there is junk in my house, I will eat it.  Thankfully, I can usually resist the urge to buy it.  If I'm hungry when I go grocery shopping, all bets are off, and I may end up with one or more of the listed items in my cart.

Chips and salsa
Central Market cranberry orange oatmeal cookies
Central Market cranberry orange scones
Dark chocolate covered almonds
Jalapeño sausage links and corn tortillas to wrap them

• Hook 'Em 1