FIRE SOMEBODY

Kel Varnsen

You want to make a difference, stop giving money to this program.  I stupidly came into town and bought tickets to support this team like I do every year.  This athletic department only cares about dollars.  Make it clear that us alumni will not support this bullshit.  That’s when they will do whatever it takes to win.  

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

You want to make a difference, stop giving money to this program.  I stupidly came into town and bought tickets to support this team like I do every year.  This athletic department only cares about dollars.  Make it clear that us alumni will not support this bullshit.  That’s when they will do whatever it takes to win.  

why do you think we moved to the SEC?  no one will give up their tickets now.  If Sark ends up sucking like I think he will I can probably make my money back anyway.   

7 hours ago, dcar00 said:

fair enough.  I'm saying he is getting his overrated ass outcoached at halftime so I am blaming him for that.

You are right dude. He shouldn't have called the drop snap play twice. I mean, it worked in the first half but he should've known they'd be ready for it after they made those halftime adjustments. He shouldn't have called the throw it into traffic play for the interception. I mean, its a good thing Casey didn't see Bijan on the other side wide open or that play doesn't work. In fact, we called a lot of other plays that didn't work as well. The two false start plays come to mind.

14 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

You are right dude. He shouldn't have called the drop snap play twice. I mean, it worked in the first half but he should've known they'd be ready for it after they made those halftime adjustments. He shouldn't have called the throw it into traffic play for the interception. I mean, its a good thing Casey didn't see Bijan on the other side wide open or that play doesn't work. In fact, we called a lot of other plays that didn't work as well. The two false start plays come to mind.

see ya in 4 years...

i am looking at the 2014 and 2015 usc rosters and failing to see "crazy talent."  definitely a few really good guys, but 2004-05 usc they were not.

That and he only coached 18 games (five games into season two) for USC before getting fired for booze.

3 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I’m here. I don’t know how much this has to do with sarks play calling as much as it does with players making serious and often very costly errors. Unforced errors. 

sark talks a lot about trusting the play calls, but we see stupid not following the play call at all plays all the time, especially in the 2nd half. 

I want to see sark hold people accountable. 

• Rage+1 1

I think Sark might be able to build this team over the next 2 years, but right now, I can't keep watching this shit (okay I'll probably record it and watch it while I do other things). 12 years of bullshit. It's just too much to dedicatedly watch both sides of the ball simultaneously bed shit in the 4th quarter every week.

I’m here. I don’t know how much this has to do with sarks play calling as much as it does with players making serious and often very costly errors. Unforced errors. 

sark talks a lot about trusting the play calls, but we see stupid not following the play call at all plays all the time, especially in the 2nd half. 

I want to see sark hold people accountable. 

The stupid horse collar by Coburn and Thompson’s pick-6 were absolute killers. Reverse those plays and Texas wins easily IMO.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, C-Man said:

The stupid horse collar by Coburn and Thompson’s pick-6 were absolute killers. Reverse those plays and Texas wins easily IMO.

add in the BS rouging which gave them another 3 points and you have +13 for OSU and -3 for us on 3 plays. 16 point swing.

27 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

whatever.  you probably thought that first year with Charlie and Herman was just a blip because "players".

Go back and check. I called Herman before he ever set foot on campus. Charlie never had a chance. The cupboards were bare and he brought inferior coordinators with him. Herman was an obvious miss. He was a guy who figured out how to steal a little bit from everyone he worked for but that was all that he was. He stole Urban's offense and tried to use some of his persona as well as Mack's snake oil salesman bit. I told everyone who would listen that Herman's dumb ass ball control offense was a bad fit for this conference. I said it would have us in dogfights against teams we should beat handily and sure as shit it did. Now our players have close game PTSD and their dicks shrivel up the moment we get to the 4th qtr. Thanks TOM.

But what you don't seem to realize is that we are the richest athletic dept in the country and we cannot get a solid coach. We have burned a lot of bridges and developed a bad name in the coaching pool despite the talent rich recruiting state that we sit in and the amount of money we have. I am going to type this next part big so it will sink in for you.

Kids and parents of kids agree to a school due to the relationship they develop with the coaches. If the kids and parents of said kids truly believe the coaches won't be around long enough for their child to showcase their skills ala the promise then said kid will not attend the school. Opposing schools are using this to undercut our ability to get quality recruits and its working. Brockermeyer would rather send his two kids to sit behind other kids for a few years then to his alma mater where they might be playing right now. If we submarine yet another coach then we will hurt the program even more when it comes to our ability to recruit the top kids in our state AND attract top level coaches to the program.

We are a shell of ourselves in recruiting. We have the worst O-line I've ever seen here. We have no depth, and 2 literal walk on level players seeing big minutes in our defense. We have 2 difference makers on this team. 2!

I will make an analogy you can understand. The entire country is struggling to retain employees right now after covid. Do you know why? It is because every company brainwashed all their employees with all of their vision statements and Aggyisms about loyalty, family, and anything else that made employees believe that they were a part of something. Then Covid came, and those same companies were quick to furlough and layoff the masses to protect the company dime. Those employees that once believed in them saw that they really only cared about themselves and once everything started opening back up they refused to come back.

That's Texas! The company that furloughs everyone the moment the going gets tough and is surprised that they can't lure quality employees. We have to rebuild our reputation.  Stability matters in every industry.

14 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Go back and check. I called Herman before he ever set foot on campus. Charlie never had a chance. The cupboards were bare and he brought inferior coordinators with him. Herman was an obvious miss. He was a guy who figured out how to steal a little bit from everyone he worked for but that was all that he was. He stole Urban's offense and tried to use some of his persona as well as Mack's snake oil salesman bit. I told everyone who would listen that Herman's dumb ass ball control offense was a bad fit for this conference. I said it would have us in dogfights against teams we should beat handily and sure as shit it did. Now our players have close game PTSD and their dicks shrivel up the moment we get to the 4th qtr. Thanks TOM.

But what you don't seem to realize is that we are the richest athletic dept in the country and we cannot get a solid coach. We have burned a lot of bridges and developed a bad name in the coaching pool despite the talent rich recruiting state that we sit in and the amount of money we have. I am going to type this next part big so it will sink in for you.

Kids and parents of kids agree to a school due to the relationship they develop with the coaches. If the kids and parents of said kids truly believe the coaches won't be around long enough for their child to showcase their skills ala the promise then said kid will not attend the school. Opposing schools are using this to undercut our ability to get quality recruits and its working. Brockermeyer would rather send his two kids to sit behind other kids for a few years then to his alma mater where they might be playing right now. If we submarine yet another coach then we will hurt the program even more when it comes to our ability to recruit the top kids in our state AND attract top level coaches to the program.

We are a shell of ourselves in recruiting. We have the worst O-line I've ever seen here. We have no depth, and 2 literal walk on level players seeing big minutes in our defense. We have 2 difference makers on this team. 2!

I will make an analogy you can understand. The entire country is struggling to retain employees right now after covid. Do you know why? It is because every company brainwashed all their employees with all of their vision statements and Aggyisms about loyalty, family, and anything else that made employees believe that they were a part of something. Then Covid came, and those same companies were quick to furlough and layoff the masses to protect the company dime. Those employees that once believed in them saw that they really only cared about themselves and once everything started opening back up they refused to come back.

That's Texas! The company that furloughs everyone the moment the going gets tough and is surprised that they can't lure quality employees. We have to rebuild our reputation.  Stability matters in every industry.

I get it but seriously fuck the Brocks. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

yeah fuck brockermeyer and the  horse he rode in on.  I understand plenty about what is going on and don't need your dumbass to bold stupid shit on the site.  but then again you are thatguy.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

yeah fuck brockermeyer and the  horse he rode in on.  I understand plenty about what is going on and don't need your dumbass to bold stupid shit on the site.  but then again you are thatguy.

Looking at your recent post history you clearly do!