AU = Apparently Unvaxxed? Brian Harsin and a War Eagle Quandary.

Bama Llama

On 10/27/2021 at 12:09 PM, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

This paragraph is pure fire:

The only thing we really know for certain is that nothing Harsin has said about vaccines has made any sense and has the clarity of chilled squirrel-brain soup.

15 hours ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

Shut up. It’s his choice. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me?  I quoted a line from an editorial that I thought was funny writing and you're telling me to shut up and go CR in the process?  Is this why you're a legacy poster and not a real one?

It's amazing that we have so many ignorant motherfuckers proudly spouting Texags stupidity without a scintilla of introspection.

Spoiler alert: If you find yourself in complete agreement with those mouth breathers over anything, you should immediately examine where you fucked up in your thought process. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

On 10/29/2021 at 5:59 PM, Lobo said:

Johnson & Johnson couldn't keep a few deaths from talcum powder under wraps, but they've managed to hide 200,000 deaths from their vaccine (the size of the City of Amarillo) but for one undercover video?  And this seems rational to some of you?  One of you fucking lunatics should run for office because you have upper-management written all over you.  The sad thing is you're just representative of a plague of stupidity that has emerged from the the underbelly of our nation. 

I can't wait until you're extinct. 

Plus that same person is like "herp a fucking derp, wake me up when the entire population of Alabama is wiped out"

ignoring that US deaths for covid have eclipsed the entire populations of 5 individual states. Apparently it wouldn't be a big deal if the entire population of Vermont died all at once.

That was the rumor only.  It's never been proven either way.  I think an oddball Mormon sect is probably much more likely.  Her "stuff" is filled with oblique references to Christianity or Christ-adjacent religion and the phrase "be of good cheer," which is an "old Mormon" slogan.

I just looked at her Instagram and she’s friends with a ton of Mormon women - about 80% of which are very into one MLM or another.

And their kids names?

Dayn Mykena
Devyn
Davis

Definitely present as Mormon.

And they all have Instagram face. And they love wearing matching outfits in family photos. And the daughters love posting butt selfies and other various Insta thot pictures.

a7e5077464cd3c1bcfa37b7c540ecf7c.jpg
3cf3fa7df3d17e1c98bc36eb04c78ae6.jpg

And from a BYU board post asking if the Harsins are LDS -

92dbada3ad5bc460caa17503c87a93b7.jpg

If I had to get money on it, I’d say LDS but not hardcore.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Harsin has done a hell of a job coaching up Bo Nix and Auburn is ranked 12. If they win this weekend, they have to get by Miss St, an awful South Carolina team and are an upset of a not invulnerable Bama team from playing in the CCG.

Barner will let him be unvaxxed. If he wasn’t in the top 25, they’d be looking to disapprove his exemption. Really that simple in Alabama. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, bullet said:

Interesting that the disastrous trio are now head coaches at North Carolina, Miami and Auburn.

I don't think Diaz has learned anything.  Not sure about Hartsin.  Mack still needs a defensive coordinator.

I don't remember every game, and I know we had a RRS laugher in there, but I don't think Harsin was ever a liability at Texas

Interesting that the disastrous trio are now head coaches at North Carolina, Miami and Auburn.
I don't think Diaz has learned anything.  Not sure about Hartsin.  Mack still needs a defensive coordinator.

Harsin was actually pretty competent at Texas

28 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

I don't remember every game, and I know we had a RRS laugher in there, but I don't think Harsin was ever a liability at Texas

He wasn’t. His first year he had Herp Derp and true freshman David Ash, and our defense under Manny Diaz’s first year was decent. The following year Diaz became regarded and we were in peak “Fuck You Pay Me” mode, so Harsin bolted at the first not completely shitty head coaching opening.

He’s a goofy Scientologist, but a pretty good coach.

20 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

I'm guessing that she has no idea what bioluminescent means.  It would only be good for tracking people that you can see, although it might be a help if you were following someone at night.  In any case, a Christian should be welcoming the signs in Revelations since it would be heralding the return of Jesus.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper