Cowboys @ Vikings: Halloween Night Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Viking fans must be besides themselves.

13-10 in this game? No Dak. No Tyron now. Got a turnover.

And the worst part is they score should be flipped if they don’t screw up on a punt and the dumb kicker hits his first FG.

the longer we hang around in this game, the shittier it is for people eater

• Like 1

Kellen Moore is pissing me the fuck off.
They can’t stop our run game so we’re just gonna throw a hundred times with Cooper fucking Rush.

This is hilarious. You got guys saying they’re running too much. And now you say they aren’t running enough.

You realize they had 3rd and 10 because they didn’t pick up anything on a run right?

It’s all the early down runs they put them in a hole. They aren’t getting positive runs on every running play. They’re averaging 3.5 yards a carry.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Kellen Moore is pissing me the fuck off.

They can’t stop our run game so we’re just gonna throw a hundred times with Cooper fucking Rush.

Definitely not showing a lot of imagination or adjustment ability. Get the ball out quick and short.

The fact we are coming off a bye week knowing Dak was injured and still settled with this ginger POS. Give me Cam on a one week curve. This franchise continues to fuck things up when it really matters. Prove me wrong you ginger fuck! 

Edited by hundredTT

Just now, Drew said:

This is hilarious. You got guys saying they’re running too much. And now you say they aren’t running enough.

You realize they had 3rd and 10 because they didn’t pick up anything on a run right?

It’s all the early down runs they put them in a hole. They aren’t getting positive runs on every running play.

When Cooper Rush is your quarterback, you’re never running too much.