A message to any Texas football player that reads surly

Sgt Hulk

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

Fuck this shit. I’m tired of this pompous arrogance. Our team sucks ass. We have no fucking high ground. In fact I’d even fuck a sheep if we just won games

That’s cool. But a thread talking directly to players and 4 other threads like it is Texags as fuck.

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This thread will look very dumb when we erase this 21 point deficit. We really fucking suck but KU is KU. They can’t sustain this.

Have you seen this defense.   The finest collection of slack jawed pussies in the history of athletics sports. Kansas will score 56 points 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This thread will look very dumb when we erase this 21 point deficit. We really fucking suck but KU is KU. They can’t sustain this.

Honestly even if Texas were to magically come back and the defense grew a pulse my statement still stand. These losers are a fucking embarrassment to humanity 

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Have you seen this defense.   The finest collection of slack jawed pussies in the history of athletics sports. Kansas will score 56 points 

They will name their final score in this game. They are doing to us what we did we Tech earlier this year.

• Hook 'Em 1