Pig @ Bama - CBS

ztejas

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Too bad you didn't get this one at home.

Still 8-3 is a hell of a lot more respectable than the alternative.

7-0? We ain't no bitch. Sure it's probably a schedule loss - 9-2 ain't dead yet though.

Think we were down 17-0 @coog and should have gone to OT.  

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Jesus man you cannot fumble that. Fucking embarassing. 

I mean - we are clearly hanging with them on both lines. But they have a TD on a busted coverage, a punt block for a short field and now a fumble. Not going to compete doing shit like that. 

Edited by ztejas

• ztejas changed the title to Pig @ Bama - CBS
1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I was confused because I saw the TD then checked the score and saw 17-7 still. Guess they punched it in. 

Yah, but on field Refs said no -- review overturned it.

Bama 17      Hawgs   14

3:40 left in 2nd qtr

Edited by LTtxfan

39 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Stop starting threads. This isn't directed at you necessarily I'm just over it enough at this point to bring it up. Find a thread to put this in. There's been a billion shit-ass threads started the past 4-5 weeks and it fucks up the entire football board. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oops! You got me dude. Started a game thread then pivoted it to a different game. Definitely part of the problem. I'll never start a thread again. 

Just a taste of your own medicine, look around on the board to see where your thread could’ve gone before bitching about others(@Parliament excluded). 

14 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Just a taste of your own medicine, look around on the board to see where your thread could’ve gone before bitching about others(@Parliament excluded). 

It isn't a taste of my own medicine. Afternoon games on ESPN and CBS involving top 5 teams deserve to have their own game threads. Relajate. 

Grandpa, this is embarrassing. You whined about Parliament starting a thread between two top-10 teams, you told ztejas this... 

look around on the board to see where your thread could’ve gone

Anything you would like to interject about the fucking game thread you’re posting in? 

Edited by shadow_operative2.0