Charles Maund (of Charles Maund Toyota) indicted in murder-for-hire plot

shadow_operative

On 12/18/2021 at 10:22 AM, williemackgarza said:

Buddy lived in davenport near maund. Saw maund frequently around ACC. Real asshole.
As for the Mintons, they seem like good folks but never seemed like great attys but did charge a ton to their higher end clients.
Saw he was in Wilco jail for holding.
This all boils down to rich WPP.

This was the talk of ACC for months and probably still is. Nobody there likes Maund. 

49 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Username checks out

He’d always yell at me about wax building on his loafers whilst telling “colored boy” jokes. I don’t like that guy. 

The new charge happened while in custody, where every phone call except those with counsel is recorded. I’m sure Maund has access to plenty of drugs while in jail but the few minutes he becomes sober enough to realize the shit he is in would be a good watch.

Does this guy have kids? Good lord the shame.

14 minutes ago, Austinvines said:

The new charge happened while in custody, where every phone call except those with counsel is recorded. I’m sure Maund has access to plenty of drugs while in jail but the few minutes he becomes sober enough to realize the shit he is in would be a good watch.

Does this guy have kids? Good lord the shame.

In a word, yes:

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/statesman/name/charles-maund-obituary?id=27993622

And he's apparently in the process of losing a wife:

IN THE MATTER OF THE MARRIAGE OF SHERI SUSANNE MAUND VS. ERIK CHARLES MAUND
D-1-FM-21-003190
Edited by DalTxHornFan
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

In a word, yes:

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/statesman/name/charles-maund-obituary?id=27993622

D-1-FM-21-003190

She filed in May of 21' 7 months before he was arrested.  She knew something was up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is language from the plea in intervention in the divorce proceeding. He really did order a hit on a recorded line. He really is a fucking idiot 

According to the Federal Government, it has uncovered

Plea in Intervention Page 9

evidence that Erik Maund put a “hit” out on one of the shooters after he was told that the shooter wanted additional money for the murders. Erik Maund’s conversation was legally taped by Federal agents. (United States’ Response in Opposition to Defendant’s Release, attached hereto as Exhibit D.) According to the United States’ Response, Erik Maund offered to pay $150,000 for this additional murder.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

He’d always yell at me about wax building on his loafers whilst telling “colored boy” jokes. I don’t like that guy. 

image.gif.7fe94340c5c693946fa1c8a4cf0abd53.gif

20 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

In a word, yes:

D-1-FM-21-003190

I'd hate to be the poor schmuck dating her. Always gotta watch your back

Maund used clean money to pay off the hit.  Years ago the government began to track all money transfers equaling $10k and above.  Good for the IRS, good for the General Budget.... bad for you.  Maund may as well posted a "come get me" sign on his forehead.  Money is laundered for a reason; reverse-laundering is sometimes required, and dirty work requires payment with dirty money.  Of course killing two people is never a good idea anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...