Thank god for Trump and Republicans

Rich Horns

Just wanted to say as the child of a CEO thanks to all of you middle class losers for paying more taxes this year so my inheritance can skyrocket to even more absurd levels. I will have a pour of Macallan M in your honor. 

I don't know why you poor idiots keep voting for them to just keep raping you but keep it up. I want as much as I can get. 

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Rich Horns said:

Just wanted to say as the child of a CEO thanks to all of you middle class losers for paying more taxes this year so my inheritance can skyrocket to even more absurd levels. I will have a pour of Macallan M in your honor. 

I don't know why you poor idiots keep voting for them to just keep raping you but keep it up. I want as much as I can get. 

your-lies-are-embarrassing-no-one-believ

Edited by HtownHorn

On 5/20/2018 at 11:07 PM, Rich Horns said:

Maybe you'll let me paint your house?