You’re forced to remove one thing from your diet

closetohumping

What can you do without for life?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Meat- fish, poultry, red meat etc
    • Everything besides meat
    • #1 if you let me keep poultry and seafood

poll options don't match thread question really. Being the smart man I am I voted strictly based on poll options and went #3 before I even read the first sentence. However i'd give up carbs in a heartbeat to keep all types of meat and veggies and fruit, etc. 

13 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

poll options don't match thread question really. Being the smart man I am I voted strictly based on poll options and went #3 before I even read the first sentence. However i'd give up carbs in a heartbeat to keep all types of meat and veggies and fruit, etc. 

I would agree. I think.

But I read a fable once about a kid ‘below the salt’ who tired of his bread centric diet and griped about the lack of meat. In response he was granted a meat only diet for long enough that a crust of bread became his every waking thought.

Human nature is a blessing and curse of contradiction and surprise. And rock ribbed loyalty, too. If I were deeper in my cups, I’d quote the little Dickens’ Tim.

Peace, Surly.

6 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

I would agree. I think.

But I read a fable once about a kid ‘below the salt’ who tired of his bread centric diet and griped about the lack of meat. In response he was granted a meat only diet for long enough that a crust of bread became his every waking thought.

Human nature is a blessing and curse of contradiction and surprise. And rock ribbed loyalty, too. If I were deeper in my cups, I’d quote the little Dickens’ Tim.

Peace, Surly.