Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]

Prepuce of Doom

19 minutes ago, nnm said:

Squandered a golden opportunity at a eagle.

Wordle 571 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reveal hidden contents

LEAST VEGAS *****

#Worldle #355 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
🏙️🪙
https://worldle.teuteuf.fr

Daily Quordle 352
6️⃣3️⃣
8️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
🟩🟩 🟩🟩
🟩
🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨🟨🟨 🟩
🟨 🟨
🟨
🟨 🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And the display is really fouled up. @immamac, looks like a lot of us are having the same display issue (see upthread comments).  Like @deadshank said, today it’s all blue squares with question marks. Yesterday the results squares were blank. 
5F720A9E-097F-4EC2-8D7F-0A0034192A5C.thumb.png.d17d659abed75e65914db4e44f53e30e.png

It's an issue with the hosting of the linked images you are pasting not surly. 

Just now, immamac said:

It's an issue with the hosting of the linked images you are pasting not surly. 

We’re posting puzzle results from different sources. In my case, it’s from three distinct sources.  Wordle, which is hosted by NYT, Worldle, and Quordle (no idea who hosts the latter two).  There are at least two others that other posters are posting. 

16 minutes ago, nnm said:

We’re posting puzzle results from different sources. In my case, it’s from three distinct sources.  Wordle, which is hosted by NYT, Worldle, and Quordle (no idea who hosts the latter two).  There are at least two others that other posters are posting. 

It will never cease to amaze me how people just don't know how computers or the internet works at a basic level. This isn't a flame, so don't take it personally - it's just weird to me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, immamac said:

I mean it's super obvious that it's coming from another site and not surly. You are legitimately pasting in a link from another source. 

I just wanted to be the first ball buster for you on this fine Wednesday.   

You do good work running this place for a horde of weirdos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It will never cease to amaze me how people just don't know how computers or the internet works at a basic level. This isn't a flame, so don't take it personally - it's just weird to me. 

Got it. Thanks for responding. Things that are basic and obvious for some can be mysteries for people in other fields. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, nnm said:

Got it. Thanks for responding. Things that are basic and obvious for some can be mysteries for people in other fields. 

Just checked the thread on my Android, using the Chrome browser, and everything is showing up normally. So, for me at least, it's just the desktop version that's all screwed up.

4 hours ago, immamac said:

I similarly find it mystifying when people don’t grasp basic legal concepts. But I patiently re-explain. Again. And again. And again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Rudy Rutabaga said:

I’m a doc, and I am disgusted that so many people lack the knowledge and skill to remove their own appendix.

It’s really not that hard. 
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32481442#

During an expedition to the Antarctic, Russian surgeon Leonid Rogozov became seriously ill. He needed an operation - and as the only doctor on the team, he realised he would have to do it himself.
….

• Like 1

Daily Quordle 353
8️⃣3️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
🟨 🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩