🟩🟩 🟨🟩
🟨🟨 🟨🟨
🟨🟨 🟩🟨
🟨🟨 🟩🟨
🟨 🟨
🟨🟨 🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Guess #5 used a letter in a spot where I already knew it didn't work.  I'm off my game today.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 4

54 minutes ago, heso said:

Wordle 809 X/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Furk

Had to solve something today. 

Daily Quordle 590
9️⃣6️⃣
8️⃣3️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/
🟨 🟨🟨🟨
🟨 🟨🟨
🟨 🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨
🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨 🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨
🟨

🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

before I attempt worldle, I just want to go on record that I fucking hate islands.  Good for vacations, bad for this particular game.  I use google maps when a pacific island pops up.

22 minutes ago, nnm said:

Absolutely ridiculous Worldle. No way I could have gotten it without Google image search. I literally had never heard of it before.  And impossible to get surrounding islands.  Whatever. 

Yeah, I think I'm done with Worldle since we've pretty much done all the countries now. I took one look at this one and was like, that's it. No more.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, I think I'm done with Worldle since we've pretty much done all the countries now. I took one look at this one and was like, that's it. No more.

The reason I play it is educational. I usually need to pull up the Wikipedia page for the country to get all the details. In that process I usually learn something. I like that. 
Even when it’s a repeat country, which has happened several times in the year+ that I’ve been playing the game, it’s still nice to get the refresher knowledge. 
That’s particularly relevant for the islands. I actually like getting a completely obscure one like this because I learn something. However, the adjoining islands page is impossible in these circumstances. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

The reason I play it is educational. I usually need to pull up the Wikipedia page for the country to get all the details. In that process I usually learn something. I like that. 
Even when it’s a repeat country, which has happened several times in the year+ that I’ve been playing the game, it’s still nice to get the refresher knowledge. 
That’s particularly relevant for the islands. I actually like getting a completely obscure one like this because I learn something. However, the adjoining islands page is impossible in these circumstances. 

I get that, and it's a great way to look at it. I'm just in an especially foul mood this morning. Maybe I'll reassess the decision.

• Like 1