Cowboys @ Eagles: Week 18 Season Finale

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

We still need so much on defense.  Another LB or two.  I'm not wild about our safeties and definitely need another viable CB and a big 1 tech.

Losing Jabril Cox has been bigger than we realize.  He lost a whole year of seasoning and he'll probably start for us next year.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Gallup, Wilson and Schultz are all free agents after this season per Brad Sham...

giphy.gif

Wilson should be pretty easy to re-sign.  Gallup will be interesting with his injury, also does he want to come back as the #3.  I think we'll re-sign Schultz but with his blocking issues, I may let him walk if he gets like a 3/40m offer with 26-27m guaranteed.  I'd roll with Jarwin, sign a TE2 and draft another TE in the mid-rounds.  

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Like 1

Just now, Hanrahan said:

Cowboys can’t compete with the big boys with this trash defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the LB(sans Parsons) and corners(sans diggs) are not good.  we were gonna look shitty.

that said.  we can "compete" with anyone.  we proved it this year.  that doesn't mean we are going to win 3 games against the top of the NFC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Losing Jabril Cox has been bigger than we realize.  He lost a whole year of seasoning and he'll probably start for us next year.  

I think he would have started for us.  Now, I don't think so and we'll be forced to go with some jag with experience.  Neal hasn't been all the good and LVE is up and down, but may get a richer deal then we should re-sign him at.  If Cox has a really good TC whereby they can count on him for snaps, then eventually I do think he'll start.

Our kick return game is so fucking terrible....... We either commit a penalty or get blown up behind the 20.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Wilson should be pretty easy to re-sign.  Gallup will be interesting with his injury, also does he want to come back as the #3.  I think we'll re-sign Schultz but with his blocking issues, I may let him way if he gets like a 3/40m offer with 26-27m guaranteed.  I'd roll with Jarwin, sign a TE2 and draft another TE in the mid-rounds.  

Gallups injury may make him cheaper but I'd be happy to sign Wilson to a good deal.

• Like 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

the LB(sans Parsons) and corners(sans diggs) are not good.  we were gonna look shitty.

that said.  we can "compete" with anyone.  we proved it this year.  that doesn't mean we are going to win 3 games against the top of the NFC.

Especially with such an unreliable kicker.  

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I think he would have started for us.  Now, I don't think so and we'll be forced to go with some jag with experience.  Neal hasn't been all the good and LVE is up and down, but may get a richer deal then we should re-sign him at.  If Cox has a really good TC whereby they can count on him for snaps, then eventually I do think he'll start.

Our kick return game is so fucking terrible....... We either commit a penalty or get blown up behind the 20.

I'm not sure signing LVE again makes any sense for the Cowboys...  

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Gallup not missed.

Gallup's missed in he can play outside.  Wilson is a natural slot and slot is CeeDee's best position so there is an issue.   Noah Brown is a decent WR5 but don't think he'll be anymore than that.  If Gallup goes, then Hooker has looked decent and you draft someone and try and develop them.

Just now, Trey3216 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilson and Gallup are back and Amari is gone 

I would still like to trade Cooper, but don't know if they could get the kind of return they could have last year. He's just a high-maintenance dude that's not an alpha dog. He has a few big games that make his stats look good, then is just a possession guy that disappears for lengths of time. Always has been.

• Hook 'Em 1