Cowboys @ Eagles: Week 18 Season Finale

Vic Mackey

41 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Pretty much, I mean it could impact seeding depending on what the Rams and Bucs do tomorrow but yeah, just get through this week and try and be the most healthy you can for the playoffs and see what happens. Both teams already in and most likely at the seed they will be. 

28 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

I do because I hate the Fecals.

Stop it. I hate Philly more than anybody but this is so fucking dumb.

Is either team going to even try tonight? I know Dallas claims they're playing to win but I feel like Cooper Rush plays the second half. 

14 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Pretty much, I mean it could impact seeding depending on what the Rams and Bucs do tomorrow but yeah, just get through this week and try and be the most healthy you can for the playoffs and see what happens. Both teams already in and most likely at the seed they will be. 

This is poorly written, but:

How the Cowboys can clinch the No. 2 seed in NFC

Outside of the No. 1 seed, the Cowboys can still end up with the second-best seed in the conference. They'll need some help:

The Cowboys can clinch the No. 2 seed with:

• A win over Eagles AND losses by the Rams (vs. 49ers), Cardinals (vs. Seahawks) and Buccaneers (vs. Panthers). 

The key to the weekend is the Rams losing to the 49ers, something that may happen: The 49ers haven't lost to the Rams since 2018. The rest, though, may be slightly unlikely.

How the Cowboys can clinch the No. 3 seed in the NFC

There's still an opportunity for the Cowboys to move up from the No. 4 seed to the No. 3 seed, as well. Here's how:

• A win over the Eagles AND wins by the Buccaneers (vs. Panthers), 49ers (vs. Rams) and Seahawks (vs. Cardinals).

Basically, Cowboys win and Cardinals and Rams lose and Cowboys move up to #3. Bucs lose too and Cowboys move up to #2. 

Rams haven't beaten the 49ers in a couple of years.

Bucs beat the shit out of the panthers two weeks ago but they also have a ton of inuries right now. 

Biggest problem is that the Seahawks are no good and have to go play at Arizona.

Cowboys should have taken care of business last week...

25 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Is either team going to even try tonight? I know Dallas claims they're playing to win but I feel like Cooper Rush plays the second half. 

Cowboys can start all 3rd string team for all I care but still want them to win against the Fecals.

Edited by Horn80

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

I've seen where people hate the Fecals thing, and i personally don't do it, but i have definitely seen worse. And it is apt, because their fans are pure shit.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I've seen where people hate the Fecals thing, and i personally don't do it, but i have definitely seen worse. And it is apt, because their fans are pure shit.

Typing "aggy" is every bit as stupid and people on this message board do it all the time.

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Lamb absolutely de-cleated the DB on an obvious illegal pick on the TD. Surprised the Philly fans didn't pelt the refs with bottles after the no call.

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Yeah, it was pretty blatant. Don't know how that didn't get flagged.

Refs saving penalty flags against Dallas for the playoffs...  😋

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

JFC, the 104.9 FM radio call in Austin is bouncing back and forth between now and 7 seconds ago, like their delay function is fucked.

It makes listening to Brad & Babe on the radio worthless.

EDIT:

The forward-backward-forward-backward radio call is not happening on 1260 AM in Austin, IF you can pick it up.

Edited by BachelorTrek