Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

14 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

A true Houston legend from 90's who's watched his stardom pass him by in his own wake of drug abuse... now trying to revive a career he never should have abandoned in the first place. 

Al-D is talented as fuck but he squandered his opportunity long ago 

I am not sure I'd classify him as a legend but he could have been. He was there from the start of the birth of what DJ Screw created. He was Screw's right hand man. They call each other brothers but were actually just best friends. His first albums were really good. He was and is still very respected in the circle that grew up listening to and around the Screwed Up Click. He's now hanging out in seedy strip clubs promoting music.

GUYS BE CAREFUL WHO U HAVE KIDS WITH...WHEN I WAS WALKING AROUND WITH $20-30,000 IN MY BACKPACK I WAS A PIECE OF SHIT CAUSE “I WASNT THINKING OF MY KIDS AND WAS JUST BEING SELFISH” (MIND U I HAD ALL MY KIDS ALL THE TIME) BUT NOW THAT I STOPPED DOING ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITY SO I WOULD STAY OUT HERE FOR MY KIDS SHES FUCKIN MAD CAUSE I CANT GIVE HER MONEY LIKE SHE EXPECTS IT...SO I TOLD MY DAUGHTER WE WERE TAKING A FAMILY VACATION TO MISSOURI AND THIS IS WHAT SHE SAYS...THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GONNA BE HEARTBROKEN IF SHE CANT GO IS MY DAUGHTER...YEA ILL BE UPSET BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT SHES JUST MAD AND SPITEFUL...BUT HOW DO U EXPLAIN THAT TO MY DAUGHTER WHEN I DO ANYTHING...AND I MEAN “ANY FUCKIN THING” FOR MY KIDS...IVE SACRIFICED BUYING MYSELF ANYTHING SO MY KIDS COULD GET WHAT THEY NEED...IM IN MY DAUGHTERS LIFE...ISNT THAT WHATS IMPORTANT??? OR ATLEAST THATS WHAT SHE USED TO TELL ME WHEN I WAS MAKING SHITLOADS OF MONEY DOING ILLEGAL SHIT AND WAS SPENDING THOUSANDS ON BULLSHIT FOR MY KIDS...SO MORAL OF THE STORY...MISERY LOVES COMPANY...CAUSE EVEN IF I DIDNT DO SHIT FOR MY KIDS ALL YEAR...WHICH EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THATS A FUCKIN LIE...WOULDNT A MOTHER BE LIKE “HELL YEA GO DO SOMETHING WITH HER SINCE U AINT DID SHIT ALL YEAR” BUT NO...NOT MY BM...

51917074_2246709432046911_83795858027194