Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, luke duke said:

What would you say? Great job sitting still in a chair for a week!

No I'd tell him to get a job and stay away from my daughter. And then call the cops to anonymously tip that he probably has drugs in his car. Then check to make sure my Colt .45 is loaded when I get home.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

78969c0c432b0509f302f6eeedcebde9.jpg

Bet these guys spend 10x more on the looks than actually playing.  And what happened to “rock stars” with having a bottle of Jack or Budweiser close by.  Instead Eddie Van Halen here is worried about staying hydrated.   Is the string cheese or gogurt in his backpack?

15 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Better hop on Facebook while rushing a parent to the ER! b8d4593b614c258b1d6161b988ddbacd.jpg

My sister did the same thing, that's how my kids found out that their grandfather almost died. They were texting me from school, "Please tell paw-paw we love him!". Sis and I had a talk after that. I just don't understand that mindset. I guess it's because I'm not female.

On 2/9/2019 at 11:10 AM, Vic Mackey said:

...c66479a19f97e0f1cb3fb800df51032e.jpg

Apparently someone is not familiar with Griswold cast iron skillets:

Griswold Manufacturing
Griswold Manufacturing (/ˈɡrɪzwɔːld, -wəld/)[1] was an American manufacturer of cast iron kitchen products founded in Erie, Pennsylvania. They were in business from 1865 through 1957. For many years the company had a world-wide reputation for high-quality cast-iron cookware. Today, Griswold pieces are collector's items.

Edited by Bullneck