Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I saw Thomas J Henry at a holiday party years ago.  And I couldn't help but stare a bit because he looked exactly, precisely...down to the tie and stern look on his face...like his billboards.  And he said something arrogant like, "Yeah, it's me."  And I apologized for staring but said, "It's uncanny, you look exactly like you do on your ads...in a good way."  And we both chuckled because we both know more lawyers don't look good in real life, but he fucked up our moment by arrogantly saying, "Unlike other lawyers, I am the genuine article."  And I thought, there he is...there's the asshole, I'll be at the bar.  

FG0iXLDXsAE2ikp?format=jpg&name=small

Pocket it and don’t tell anyone.

When I was a kid, I found a roll of cash on the floor in the Dillards in Victoria Mall. I counted it and it was over $300. Showed my dad and he took it over to a worker. The worker turned to a lady browsing clothes and asked if she dropped it. Of course she said yes and my money was gone.
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I saw Thomas J Henry at a holiday party years ago.  And I couldn't help but stare a bit because he looked exactly, precisely...down to the tie and stern look on his face...like his billboards.  And he said something arrogant like, "Yeah, it's me."  And I apologized for staring but said, "It's uncanny, you look exactly like you do on your ads...in a good way."  And we both chuckled because we both know more lawyers don't look good in real life, but he fucked up our moment by arrogantly saying, "Unlike other lawyers, I am the genuine article."  And I thought, there he is...there's the asshole, I'll be at the bar.  

Those big cases “he’s” won were tried by other lawyers. 

Edited by Rudiger
  • Like 1