Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

12 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Especially when the other kid pulls out a metal slammer with a skull and flames on it. Say bye to your pogs

12 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1701570905972.jpg

Not a flex IMO. Those are the poor kid pogs you got in a bin at Michael's, 10 for a $1.00. Not the real POG brand.

51 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

If only he had an assault rifle, he'd be left alone by the cops.  But yeah, I'm just gonna ask what we're all thinking...does he have some kinda weird boner that's covering up the "L" in "REAL"? 

Nah, just a bad fake and couldn’t be bothered to clean it up. Def very amateur attempt. 

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I’ve had a tasty meatloaf with brown gravy. Love it with a chunky tomatoey sauce. And love a cold meatloaf sandwich with ketchup. No thanks on the bbq sauce, although I’d probably eat it. Because I freaking love meatloaf.

you ever get a meatloaf sandwich at the kitchen door?  before it left us, may it rest in peace. 

• Drool 1

15 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

On the smoker, bbq sauce mixed into the loaf, with a jam and bacon glaze.

I did a smoked meatloaf with the topping being a mix of Raspberry/Chipotle marinade, BBQ sauce, and the chunky tomato normal meatloaf topping.  It fucking slammed  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

I did a smoked meatloaf with the topping being a mix of Raspberry/Chipotle marinade, BBQ sauce, and the chunky tomato normal meatloaf topping.  It fucking slammed  

Exactly. I used the word "jam" in the generic sense. It really depends on what I have on hand. Blackberry, raspberry, chipotle, even Texas Pepper Jelly/Rib Candy goes hard in the paint. Doesn't take much longer than the oven either.

• Like 1