Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.aafbdb3fddb5e52b1309a7f9c61e40d2.jpg

Hey, don't judge!  They also go to the HEB and Trader Joe's in my neighborhood.  There actually are gyms and yoga studios right across the parking lot from both of those grocery stores and to be fair, I think at least a few of them actually come from exercising/doing yoga.  Not that I'm keeping track (narrator: he was), but I make it a point to do shopping at one of those stores mid-day when I know classes are getting out /csb.  I mean, it's insane.  It's like an ass-competition in there.  The two targets near us aren't that well-stocked with MILF's thought, must be a supply chain issue.  

I think of that scene in "Godfather II" where Hyman Roth tells Michael about Mo Greene.  How he invented Las Vegas and there's no sign or plaque in his honor anywhere in the city, not even a street named after him.  And I realize, I don't know to thank for yoga pants, but there should be a shrine built to him. 

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Hey, don't judge!  They also go to the HEB and Trader Joe's in my neighborhood.  There actually are gyms and yoga studios right across the parking lot from both of those grocery stores and to be fair, I think at least a few of them actually come from exercising/doing yoga.  Not that I'm keeping track (narrator: he was), but I make it a point to do shopping at one of those stores mid-day when I know classes are getting out /csb.  I mean, it's insane.  It's like an ass-competition in there.  The two targets near us aren't that well-stocked with MILF's thought, must be a supply chain issue.  

I think of that scene in "Godfather II" where Hyman Roth tells Michael about Mo Greene.  How he invented Las Vegas and there's no sign or plaque in his honor anywhere in the city, not even a street named after him.  And I realize, I don't know to thank for yoga pants, but there should be a shrine built to him. 

thirsty steve martin GIF

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yoga pants are a double-edged sword

image.png.30f4f87cff5490316f37a6c8e3f7535f.png

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Yoga pants are a double-edged sword

image.png.30f4f87cff5490316f37a6c8e3f7535f.png

1.) It looks like both are smuggling a bag of oranges in the leg of their pants.

2.)There’s so much ass stuffed in those pants that I’m pretty sure that hole near her calf is a rip in the space time continuum.

3.) The leggings on the right were actually an opaque black before she put them on.

4.) They’re so big it’s spelled camel T-O-W

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Haha 4

You should actually go to a yoga class and worship at the shrine of the holy butthole. it's a scene. Just lots of proud vag and butthole parading around; or galvalanting as my grandmother called it.
Same on the Surf scene, you're just trying to duck dive and a butthole winks at you.
Dawning of the age of butthole action imo.
Me personally, I miss low rise jeans. no need to go full full butthole ladies, but do you. Can't judge or control
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

1.) It looks like both are smuggling a bag of oranges in the leg of their pants.

Dibs on ‘Smuggler of Oranges’ for band name.  Our tunes are kind of a Jimmy Buffet meets Tejano meets Grunge.  We are super popular in Okinawa.  

13 hours ago, Born to Run said:
On 3/31/2024 at 11:18 AM, Kennythetiger said:
Getting the piss shocked out of me by touching the tv was far worse than the monsters. 

Hauling a 300 lb behemoth up 3 flights was the real struggle. " But it's a 38" bro!"

I worked at Gallery Furniture between semesters my freshman year at UT.

Somehow I was able to work in the electronics area bc I was into Plasma TV’s and surround sound systems as one is when you’re 18 year old and have no $, etc and selling furniture was boring to me.

Anyhow, I remember selling that 40” Sony which was the largest tube TV at the time and maybe the largest tube tv ever made.

My gawd that was fucking heavy. I had to deliver that bastard and of course it was for the second story game room. 

I think my hands are still deformed to this day from the plastic frame cutting into my hands as we had to carry that thing up the stairs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1