Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Who brings a label maker on vacation?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I have.  Drove to Montreal on time and I brought my Brother P-Touch.  Entertained the kids for about 100 of those miles.

Also, I just stayed in an AirBnB (left this morning, in fact).  EVERY LIGHT SWITCH IN THE HOUSE WAS LABELED.  And it had to be: the house was an "updated" and "expanded/remodeled" house about 40 years of age.  None of the circuiting made sense.

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

And it had to be: the house was an "updated" and "expanded/remodeled" house about 40 years of age.  None of the circuiting made sense.

yeah when you start digging around in the walls of old houses the wiring has a tendency to get pretty creative. 

Sadly, that's probably more intelligent a representation than most proper news outlets.   Only thing it needs is organization religion behind the sniper "living fear-filled epoch to fear-filled epoch."  

We're gonna have a really fucking hard time selling the next invasion to the American People.  

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

237526465_4519772731394000_3160063707610

This Brussels Sprouts craze that has taken off the last few years makes me surly. “But they’re sautéed with a light balsamic glaze.”  I don’t GAF. They’re slimy, bitter, and terrible. Get them the hell away from my plate. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

This Brussels Sprouts craze that has taken off the last few years makes me surly. “But they’re sautéed with a light balsamic glaze.”  I don’t GAF. They’re slimy, bitter, and terrible. Get them the hell away from my plate. 

"But they're tossed with bacon and taste like bacon and there's bacon in them and you can hardly taste them over the bacon and don't you like bacon?" 

Fuck you - how about I'll just continue to enjoy my bacon unadulterated by dirt blossoms. And your claim that something is good because it tastes like something else actually pretty much proves my point, dimwit. 

And I don't give a shit if someone else likes them, even if they make the rest of the table smell like ass. Just quit fucking proselytizing at me about how they're actually good. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 8/28/2021 at 8:17 PM, Bullneck said:

I have.  Drove to Montreal on time and I brought my Brother P-Touch.  Entertained the kids for about 100 of those miles.

Also, I just stayed in an AirBnB (left this morning, in fact).  EVERY LIGHT SWITCH IN THE HOUSE WAS LABELED.  And it had to be: the house was an "updated" and "expanded/remodeled" house about 40 years of age.  None of the circuiting made sense.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 1