Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Has to be aggy. Gooner fans (usually) aren't that petty and insecure.

3 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

aggy is sure the expert on outside top 10 looking in

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. Most of the country respects VY and UT for that season. They give credit where its due. aggy on the other hand....

Hard to tell.  He doesn't list any college football affiliation in his profile, which is pretty much all locked down anyway.  He does seem to like fishing, though.

image.thumb.png.1789ba9e421e95cfa5b5d4fd27fc5670.png

image.thumb.png.171f2907a8c17d02f0c6d7dd4b860388.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hard to tell.  He doesn't list any college football affiliation in his profile, which is pretty much all locked down anyway.  He does seem to like fishing, though.

image.thumb.png.1789ba9e421e95cfa5b5d4fd27fc5670.png

image.thumb.png.171f2907a8c17d02f0c6d7dd4b860388.png

Anyone from the US that's a Real Madrid fan is an immediate tool in my book. 

He could just hate Texas for whatever reason. Could be a tOSU or SC fan or some such. This whole realignment deal has made me either remember or realize how many people out there really despise Texas. 

He could just hate Texas for whatever reason. Could be a tOSU or SC fan or some such. This whole realignment deal has made me either remember or realize how many people out there really despise Texas. 

Hah not all fans of evil empires are tools. Let me guess your favorite team was Barcelona until last month when you became a PSG fan but tell everyone you’ve been a PSG fan since Zlatan so it’s ok!

37 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I've spent entirely too much time on /r/CFB arguing with others from fanbases who have little to nothing to do with Texas about how we are not the reason the Big 12 splintered 10 years ago and the SWC broke up. (I need better hobbies).  But we are an easy target for others to hate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Yeah I've spent entirely too much time on /r/CFB arguing with others from fanbases who have little to nothing to do with Texas about how we are not the reason the Big 12 splintered 10 years ago and the SWC broke up. (I need better hobbies).  But we are an easy target for others to hate.

I've had multiple accounts banned off /r/cfb. It's actually what made me seek this board out - so y'all can thank the mods over there whenever I'm in my bullshit.

27 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Hah not all fans of evil empires are tools. Let me guess your favorite team was Barcelona until last month when you became a PSG fan but tell everyone you’ve been a PSG fan since Zlatan so it’s ok!

Are you trying to give credence to my opinion? Because you're doing a good job. 

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. Most of the country respects VY and UT for that season. They give credit where its due. aggy on the other hand....

I bounced around a few different team's forums during the 2005 MNC game, including Canestime.  They were all in for us to win that game.  They were envious of us having VY.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1