Old Politically Incorrect and Otherwise Creepy Ads

Hugo Stiglitz

I'm not sure what is un-PC about the peanut butter one, but I do love the meal: a single slice of untoasted white bread with peanut butter, carrot sticks, bacon, grapes, and sprig of parsley to really fancy it up.  It's like one of Vic's Facebook friends was on a diet.  

41 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I'm not sure what is un-PC about the peanut butter one, but I do love the meal: a single slice of untoasted white bread with peanut butter, carrot sticks, bacon, grapes, and sprig of parsley to really fancy it up.  It's like one of Vic's Facebook friends was on a diet.  

And the Wax paper one? 

The midol "gay" one is funny in retrospect, but it's not really the same as the others - the word changed, not the politcial correctness.

Guest Lobo

They're all just idiotic signs of the times, like Robbie Mook promising Hugo that Hillary would stand up to the Big Banks.  

But yeah, that innocence is sexy one with the kid in the fur...that's just beyond fucking creepy.  Telling stupid suburban people that cigarettes and processed milk would make your baby healthier is just a sales gimmick.  Sandusky's uncle being in charge of a beauty campaign using 8-year olds is just a fucking felony.

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

They're all just idiotic signs of the times, like Robbie Mook promising Hugo that Hillary would stand up to the Big Banks.  

But yeah, that innocence is sexy one with the kid in the fur...that's just beyond fucking creepy.  Telling stupid suburban people that cigarettes and processed milk would make your baby healthier is just a sales gimmick.  Sandusky's uncle being in charge of a beauty campaign using 8-year olds is just a fucking felony.

Yeah wtf. That is creepy.